Weird websites

Weird websites

ozmale1943

Sep 27, 07 at 03:31pm
I thought this forum is for weird websites.
Not those stupid follow ons everyone is posting.

dsquared

Sep 29, 07 at 07:33am
Thank for the inane comment about the postings. You have a great way with words pity you don't keep them to yourself.

The follow-on threads are a lot of fun.

DS

Deleted Member

Sep 29, 07 at 01:44pm
The follow ons are a fun way to meet folks, like my sexy friend DS!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 05:28am
There are many website links posted within the other forums and no one bitches about that - so what's wrong with a post or two of follow-ons here? The follow-ons were in the Weird Websites in the Old Clubhouse so why should they be anywhere else in the New Clubhouse? Join in - you just might find them as enjoyable as we do.

dsquared

Sep 30, 07 at 05:45am
I agree with MzV and LadyY, I have made a few friends on here because of the follow-on threads.

Follow-ons can be very funny and you can really get to understand what makes a person tick and what floats their boat.

DS
Edited by dsquared Sep 30, 07 at 06:45am

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 06:11am
If ozmale would read the very first post he would see just how popular the Word Association Game was in the Old Clubhouse. It takes only a second or two to read the names of the posts - so what is the beef anyway? Some people would bitch even if they were hung with a golden rope sprinkled with diamonds!!! :D

dsquared

Sep 30, 07 at 06:47am
LadyY that tickled me. Ozmale hung aint :oops: but hung he could be with that golden rope :twisted:.

Was that a correct reading between the lines?
Edited by dsquared Sep 30, 07 at 06:48am

Deleted Member

Sep 30, 07 at 07:20am
No - it's an expression I've used for years for chronic complainers. :roll:

As for ozmale being hung???? I wouldn't know - I hate the pics to the left of the posts so I have a piece of paper that blocks ALL pics - :-) I'm only interested in the posts not in the pics.

mandrill

Sep 30, 07 at 01:51pm
No comment! I'm not giving him the satisfaction.

croftmik

Oct 6, 07 at 02:50pm
LMAO...I think it must be a female thing, ozmale...dosen't do a thing for me either...bit silly i thought...:D:D:bye: