Not a joke

Not a joke

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 11:01am
I have a question - someone left a comment that stated they liked my 'apparent sense of humor' - would you consider that a compliment or an insult???:-(
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 26, 07 at 11:02am

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 11:07am
Hmmm..... on one hand why use the word apparent? On the other hand maybe they meant your sense of humor is always apparent......I would say compliment.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 11:48am
Someone told me one time, “ I like your childish,
warped, sick, twisted, cruel, sad, filthy, immature
sense of humor”.

I just smiled and said “Fuck you very much”.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 11:51am
LadyYooper
17:01 Sep 26, 2007
I have a question - someone left a comment that stated they liked my 'apparent sense of humor' - would you consider that a compliment or an insult???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Answer with something like, "Thanks you for your apparently intelligent comment."

You'll find out first hand what they meant.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 12:14pm
it's apparent they don't know you very well

phingers

Sep 26, 07 at 01:15pm
Tommy, you stole the words right off of my keyboard.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 02:11pm
Love your response Duckie :roll: I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and be good 8O It's not as easy as it sounds!! especially for me :D

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 03:39pm
your humor is just fine Lady Y

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 04:00pm
20:11 Sep 26, 2007 I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and be good It's not as easy as it sounds!! especially for me

horse told me that he didn't think you could turn over a new leaf. i told him to sit down and shutup because you are a sweet lady and your capable of doing anything you want. i just can't believe some of the things he says

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 06:58am
Tomy told me that if Lady Y would stop burping
and having people pull her finger that she could turn over a new leaf. I told Tomy to "leaf" Lady Y alone. Do ya'll see how Tomy starts the trouble.