VILLAGE IDIOTS

VILLAGE IDIOTS

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 10:32am
Somehow, we don’t believe you: “All of our nuclear activities have been completely peaceful.” —Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad to the UN

From the Not-So-Homo-Promo Files: “In Iran we don’t have homosexuals like in your country. We don’t have that like in your country... In Iran we do not have this phenomenon.” —Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad, neglecting to mention that homosexuals are executed in Iran

This week’s “Yellow Ribbon” Award: “First of all, General Petraeus has been dishonest. That is sort of the role of a soldier like that, they, just like General Westmoreland and the 5-o’clock reports in Vietnam. Of course they are dishonest. That’s what they do. And the thing is to pretend that it’s MoveOn.org that has the problem, and that the mainstream media allows that nonsense to continue. Yet, he is betraying us and I don’t know why there aren’t more brave Democrats who will say, ‘yeah, he is’.” —Janeane Garofalo **Is there an empty seat on Ahmadi-Nejad’s return flight to Iran?

Moral innumeracy: “If [Adolf] Hitler were in the United States and wanted a platform from which to speak...[and was] willing to engage in a debate and a discussion to be challenged by Columbia students and faculty, we would certainly invite him.” —Columbia University’s Dean John Coatsworth

Carter diplomacy: “When the President flatly asserts [Iran is] seeking nuclear weapons, he’s overstating the facts. We are suspicious, we have strong suspicions, but we don’t have facts that they are. If we escalate the tensions, if we succumb to hysteria, if we start making threats, we are likely to stampede ourselves into a war, which most reasonable people agree would be a disaster for us.” —The Carter administration’s “National security advisor” Zbigniew Brzezinski

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 12:07pm
I don't believe anything a towel headed goat banging muslim says anyway.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 05:42pm
Me either Horse....

zepyer_1999

Sep 26, 07 at 06:11pm
He was right about the gay thing. They don't have them like we do. They don't have gay pride parades, gay rights organizations.
Ones that tried get killed.
And the Village Idiots, weren't they that gay dance group? YMCA, In the Navy?

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 12:10am
Here's another one for your list:

MAPUTO, Mozambique - The head of the Catholic church in Mozambique said on Wednesday he believed some European-made condoms were deliberately tainted with the HIV/AIDS virus to kill African people.

“I know of two countries in Europe who are making condoms with (the) virus on purpose, they want to finish with African people as part of their program to colonize the continent,” Archbishop Francisco Chimoio told Reuters.

“If we are not careful we will finish in one century.

“I also know some companies who are manufacturing anti-retroviral drugs already infected with the virus, also in order to finish quickly the African people,” Chimoio said.

He declined to name the European countries in question or the source of his allegations.

zepyer_1999

Sep 27, 07 at 06:05am
Yeah and the Government put explosives in the twin towers on 9/11.

eddy2

Sep 27, 07 at 08:36am
I hear they found Hitler alive and well and he wants to come back. Only no more Mister Nice Guy.:evil:

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 08:39am
And the Village Idiots, weren't they that gay dance group? YMCA, In the navey?

no the village idiots are based in washington d.c. they are called the u.s. congress

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 10:28am
vanessawhore
06:10 Sep 27, 2007
Here's another one for your list:

MAPUTO, Mozambique - The head of the Catholic church in Mozambique said on Wednesday he believed some European-made condoms were deliberately tainted with the HIV/AIDS virus to kill African people.

“I know of two countries in Europe who are making condoms with (the) virus on purpose, they want to finish with African people as part of their program to colonize the continent,” Archbishop Francisco Chimoio told Reuters.

“If we are not careful we will finish in one century.

“I also know some companies who are manufacturing anti-retroviral drugs already infected with the virus, also in order to finish quickly the African people,” Chimoio said.

He declined to name the European countries in question or the source of his allegations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without sophisticated equipment, they wouldn't be able to tell if the condoms were tainted or not.

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 11:56am
This week’s “Yellow Ribbon” Award: “First of all, General Petraeus has been (DISHONEST ).

I don't believe that