Couple's naked ambition

Couple's naked ambition

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 04:44am
Wonder if this couple know about WW

A Bedfordshire couple are braving the elements by attempting to climb nearly 300 mountains - naked.
The naturists, known only as Stuart and Karla, want to reach the peak of Scotland's 284 Munros, which are mountains more than 3,000ft high.
So far, they have conquered 15 and keep a record of their progress - complete with photos of them naked and cold - on website www.nakedmunros.com.
Karla explained: "Looking back on my life, there have been numerous occasions where I have stripped off outside, often in public.
"I've never identified myself as a naturist as such, I just get my clothes off. In an ideal world no one would have any issues regarding nudity and there would be no such thing as naturism.
"It would be a world where you could strip naked whenever and wherever you want without a second thought. And that's what I try to do. I just feel like doing it rather a lot..."
Karla, a keen photographer, added: "I like my body. I like being fit and healthy... A nude body is a portable item of foreground interest that you never forget to bring with you!
"What's more, a nude body and beautiful scenery seem to complement each other better than you would at first imagine. Perhaps because that's how we started out."
Stuart said: "Although taking nude photos on top of Munros started out as a joke on one mountain, it's grown into something a lot bigger, for both of us.
"Walking naked heightens the senses, and makes a trip to the mountains a whole new experience... How "back to nature" can you truly be in gore-tex and a fleece?"

corklabus

Sep 26, 07 at 09:33am
Makes me wonder if we still retain our instictive aversion to THORN BUSHES....:x

zepyer_1999

Sep 27, 07 at 06:09am
Was anyone able to get on their web site?

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 08:52am
If somebody gets on their website let us know. Sounds as if they need a profile here.