Sorry....

Sorry....

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 08:40pm
Hello everybody! I just wanted to say that I am not trying to be a snob or anything, but since I am not a "Bonafide" member ($100.00 is a lot at the beginning of the school year!) I can only send out three e-mails a day. I do appreciate all the messages I have received and will most certainly get back to you all once I become a full fledged member! So thanks again and hope to talk to you all soon!:bye:

XXX Vanessa

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 08:47pm
You can leave a comment on my profile. Then I can see Your awesome boobies, every time I log in.:oops:

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 08:52pm
Ass and you shall receive Ducky!

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 08:54pm
AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks a brazillion!!!!8O

mnoldbstrd

Sep 25, 07 at 09:00pm
Now how could anyone get upset with you for not replying, They should thank the stars they are allowed to send you mail.

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 10:45pm
Of course old bastatrd I think we need to break out the cans and string!:D

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 11:21pm
How about if we use Davinci code and post directly on the general discussion board?:wink:

mnoldbstrd

Sep 26, 07 at 01:10pm
I'm digging out my string and cans now. Hope we don't trip anyone when we stretch it out.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 03:38pm
Vanessa you hottie! I'm sure with alot of watchers in the same boat, you are certainly forgiven for not replying!!! Don't ya just wanna hug her???

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 07:44pm
It would be kinda cool to watch you two hug, too. Maybe with me samwiched in between??!!:oops: