nightmare

nightmare

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 01:48pm
I had a nightmare that I was in Panama during a snowstorm. I was dreaming of a white isthmus

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 02:07pm
Just be Claus you were in Panama ?

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 02:09pm
I had a nightmare last night that someone was trying to slip me a knock out pill by slipping me the tongue......8O

Must be the pain pills...:-(

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 02:14pm
I dreamed I ate a 500 pound marshmallow last night.

When I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 03:29pm
20:09 Sep 25, 2007
I had a nightmare last night that someone was trying to slip me a knock out pill by slipping me the tongue......Must be the pain pills...
got any of those pills to share? sounds like good shit

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 03:52pm
Their not THAT type of pain pills. I have some of THAT type but they make me hallucinate weird shit and the hallucinations are too scary. Enough to give someone a heart fright. I just have to take so much that it's starting to affect my dreams. Hopefully Oct.4 will be the beginning of not needing them any more.

crafty

Sep 26, 07 at 08:30am
I had a nightmare that I was in Panama during a snowstorm. I was dreaming of a white isthmus
Lol...more company in the corner...welcome Tomygunn, make yourself at home.:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 08:36am
I had a nightmare last night. My ex came back and she was human.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 08:39am
21:52 Sep 25, 2007
Their not THAT type of pain pills. I have some of THAT type but they make me hallucinate weird shit and the hallucinations are too scary. Enough to give someone a heart fright. I just have to take so much that it's starting to affect my dreams. Hopefully Oct.4 will be the beginning of not needing them any more.

i take one type of medication that gives me extremly vivid dreams not scarey but so life like it's like i'm awake and living it at that moment
whats a heart fright? never heard that before

we will keep our fingers crossed for oct.4

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 08:50am
What Tomy said LJD with small letters.

I would keep my fingers crossed, but I worked in a saw mill and...............
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 26, 07 at 08:51am