Illegal Immigration – the Fence Works

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 04:41am

“Operation Gatekeeper was an effort to stem the flow of illegals across this fourteen mile stretch [in San Diego] where 45 percent of all illegal crossings into the U.S. had taken place. The number of border agents doubled, special high tech lighting was installed, and new barriers with sophisticated monitoring devices were built.”

“it should have surprised no one that enforcement actually worked. More than ten years later the economy of Imperial Beach is booming. Fewer illegals are found on a nightly basis sleeping under cars, trashing the environment, damaging property, an d frightening residents.”

War on Terror vs the War in Iraq

“America’s foreign policy and military strategy should be focused on one thing – protecting America and her allies. When we fight, we must fight to win…If the GOP doesn’t catch on to this soon, the people will move to the more conservative members of the Democratic Party such as Virginia’s freshman senator (and former Reagan Republican) James Webb…a decorated Marine Corps combat veteran and former Secretary of the Navy, [he] criticize the Iraq war [because he said it has] taken ‘our energy and attention away from the larger war against terrorism.’”

The Imperial Judiciary

“[Federal judges] think they are smarter than the rest of us. They think they are more clever than Congress, more prudent than the president, more intelligent than state or local governments and certainly wiser than those chumps who wrote the Constitution hundreds of years ago.” 8)

yogithebear

Sep 25, 07 at 08:42am
Yep, Judges today think they have some devine right to 'decree' legislation that is not passed by the legislative branch of Govt nor signed by the president. This trend needs to stop or we're gonna be livin under a dictatorship ruled by the judiciary
Edited by yogithebear Sep 25, 07 at 08:42am

bearmaker

Sep 25, 07 at 04:09pm
This is a good progress.This forum is coming nearer "Jokes" forum:D

yogithebear

Sep 25, 07 at 04:22pm
Why do I not find myself surprised by your comment?

MsTerri

Sep 25, 07 at 04:45pm
The fence works...well thats great...so did the berlin wall and the great wall of china...hmmm...wonder what historians will think of the 'fence' in 100 years from now ?

yogithebear

Sep 25, 07 at 04:49pm
I wonder what your decendants will think about it if we don't build it? When the way of life you have is not what they will have??

bearmaker

Sep 25, 07 at 05:05pm
Hopefully it will be as Chine wall that you can see from the moon.:P

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 06:11pm
I still like my idea of sittin back about 300yds to make it sportin of course and just shoot the fuckers as they come across!! after awhile they might just start to respect our border!!!!! and folks that is what it's all about they don't fuckin respect our country and their pres is the worst of the bunch!!!
fucker allways whinein when the wetbacks die out in the desert or get robbed and murdered tryin to cross the border ILLEGALLY!!! then again most of the bandits that rob and kill are mexican as well!!!:evil:

Tony:-)

corklabus

Sep 25, 07 at 06:46pm
I've often wondered why they don't just completely fence the borders and then charge them with about 50,000 volts and put sprinkler systems under 'em.........

Tomcat

Sep 25, 07 at 06:58pm
I recently saw something that says America's historic assimilation of immigrants is alive and well : an Asian man walking down a street in NY carrying his lunch- a pizza.