Clinton:Cut Iraq Funding To Force Change

Clinton:Cut Iraq Funding To Force Change

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 07:37am
(CBS News) Congress should stop funding the Iraq war to force President Bush and the Iraqi government to "change course," Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., said Sunday on Face The Nation.

"No matter how heroically and dedicated the performance of our young men and women and their officers are in Iraq - which it has been - they cannot referee successfully a sectarian civil war," Clinton told Bob Schieffer. "So I voted against funding last spring. I will vote against funding again in the absence of any change in policy."

yogithebear

Sep 24, 07 at 07:43am
That's right, stop funding our troops so they won't have the equipment they need to stay alive. Makes perfect sense to me, right. and some idiots want to see her in the white house. sheesh

That's not the answer, I don't know what is, but that ain't it.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 07:49am
Sep 23, 2007 6:04 pm US/Eastern

Clinton said, if elected president, she would set deadlines for withdrawing the majority of U.S. combat troops from Iraq, but said there would be a continuing American military presence in Iraq.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:25am
don't cut funding...cut clinton

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:32am
Fuck Hillary. Gawd I hate that cunt.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:41am
Believe it or not, you can stop funding the war and still fund the troops.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:42am
15:32 Sep 24, 2007
Fuck Hillary. Gawd I hate that cunt.

once again i totaly agree with you horse

zepyer_1999

Sep 24, 07 at 06:36pm
So, what if there is a change in direction of the war. Might make a big difference. What were doing now don't seem to be doing to well.
Were pouring billions into that country, killing thousands, making more enemies.
Time to try something.

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 07:56am
Why not remove our troops, nuke the place and then horizontal drill Iraq’s oil from Kuwait.
Ya’ know…….steal it fair and square.

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 08:03am
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL
FREE...TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM