Medical Marijuana

Medical Marijuana

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 03:57am
The only trouble is, is it legal to grow Marijuana for medical reasons

(CBS) SACRAMENTO, Calif. Ernie Vesie says he needs his weed. He and his wife Roni have a legal prescription to use the medicinal marijuana. Ernie suffered a painful stroke, and Roni is recovering from major stomach surgery. The two say it eases their pain.
The Vesies grow the marijuana in their south Sacramento, Calif. backyard. During happier times, a bumper crop blossomed and it was something Ernie's became proud of. But, after three armed suspects forced their way into their home, the plants are now gone.

yogithebear

Sep 24, 07 at 06:56am
Well imagine that, druggies broke in and stole these peoples weed. What's this country comming too??

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 07:05am
But is it legal

mnoldbstrd

Sep 24, 07 at 07:12am
I believe it is legal in some places if they have a perscription, just can't have a bumper crop as that could be intent to sell, so the thugs save them from having to much on hand.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 07:20am
It is the second time they've been robbed and it is believed to be the same three suspects.

mnoldbstrd

Sep 24, 07 at 07:34am
Then I would suggest yo them to set up a grow room in the house, small amounts shouldn't increase their utility bills that much and the thugs won't know they have.

yogithebear

Sep 24, 07 at 07:40am
There's so much stuff that the authorities should be concerned with besides someones 'medical use' grass. I doubt the cops will do much investigating on this one, and that's a shame really. This should be looked at as any other theft. Old ideas are hard to change.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 08:13am
Those folks need a grow room inside the house with a big rottweiler as a guard dawg!!! I personally think weed should be legalized as opposed to some prescription meds that give the same effect, weed doesn't have the harsh side effects.....just my opinion.

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 08:27am
purpleheart

I must agree with you on this legalise weed,

Yogi will understand why I agree with you
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 24, 07 at 08:41am

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 12:48pm
Having a legal prescription to USE the medicinal marijuana...certainly should not give them the right to grow it....hell...why not simply plant a few Poppie plants while they're at it...or get a meth lab in the basement too....