Membership

Membership

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 08:58pm
I'm pretty sure I renewed my six month membership about 2-3 months ago. Now I'm being asked to upgrade my free membership? Did making the new website void my old premium membership?

yogithebear

Sep 24, 07 at 06:58am
It wasn't supposed to. Mine carried over as did most all of em. Must be a fluke or yours is just comming due sooner than you thought.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 07:30am
Pretty confident that mine was renewed a couple of months ago .. I'll have to check, it could be my blue membership that was renewed. Man the cost jumped though.

yogithebear

Sep 24, 07 at 07:35am
Ya, I know. But it's still a bargain for all I get to do on here. We watch very little TV anymore, just spend our spare time on WW in one area or another. We have become acquainted with and actually met in person some great people on WW and there's no way to put a dollar figure on that.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 08:09am
Hey Irish, I think it's your Blue you renewed a couple months ago cuz we both joined Blue about the same time last year.......hope that helps...

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:54am
man have we been talking that long?

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 05:28pm
i sent in never got my membership and now im being ask to renew.,.....:-(

yogithebear

Sep 24, 07 at 08:00pm
What exactly do you fellers mean by 'sent in'?? I renew with a credit card and have never had a problem. I would never send cash through the mail, hell, they're (the USPS) notorious for losing mail.

moplumber

Sep 24, 07 at 08:07pm
Sending cash in the mail is right up there with asking Michael Jackson to babysit!

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:19pm
Or asking bearmaker to watch your back.