Affair (long story)

Affair (long story)

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 08:46pm
I posted this a few years back on another site.

Chapter 1

This story is mostly fact. Some details and all names have been changed to protect identities. This story will be multiple chapters and may take a week or so to complete as my time allows. The details of how the affair started will be left unsaid. The story starts with the first intimate contact.

Teri met me at my office at about 7:00 in the evening. I told my wife that I had to work late and to not expect me home until late. It was not at all unusual for me to work until 10:00 or 11:00 at night if I had a project deadline looming. Teri stepped into the office and stood just inside the door with a “I should not be hear” look. When I took her hand to lead her to the inner offices, she lightly resisted. I turned taking both of her hands into mine and offered to send her on her way with no hard feelings. She smiled and buried her head into my chest wrapping her arms around my waist. Teri looked up at me still smiling and told me to kiss her now or kick her out the door. I responded by lightly kissing her on the cheek. This resulted in a playful jab in the ribs and a deep soulful kiss. This would be the beginning of a 7 month affair that would threaten families and lives.

Teri and I made it back to my office in the lab. We kissed and held each other for what seemed like hours. In reality, she had only been there for about 30 minutes or so. Teri surprised me by firmly grabbing my package and stating that she had been “imagining my cock in her” for too long. She asked to see my cock, not waiting for an answer removing my belt. Teri worked my pants down to my knees and guided me to my leather chair. Dropping to her knees in front of the chair she kissed the head of my cock and smiled staring directly into my eyes. I went from stiff to near explosion in that instant. The entire time that she was kissing and licking my cock, she was looking up at me with those incredible brown eyes. Teri began sucking me several inches deep in her mouth. I am not very long, but I am very thick. She paused for a few moments allowing her jaw to relax claiming that her husband had a tiny cock and almost never got fully hard. Unfortunately for me, the mention of her husband got me thinking about my wife. Teri resumed her task with great enthusiasm. I was totally confused with the guilt of fooling around on my wife and a beautiful redhead giving me an amazing blowjob. The guilt won out on this night. I pushed Teri away explaining that we should not be here like this. If we were serious about one another, we should at least wait for a decent place to make love for the first time. I did not tell her that my guilt was driving me insane at that moment. As my erection withered, Teri grabbed my hand to indicate that she wanted me to stand. She is still on her knees looking up at me and gently holds my cock to her lips staring up at me again! I knew at that instant, that I would never be able to resist this woman. She left my office soon after asking me to call her the next day. I spent a few more hours at work hoping that my wife would be in bed when I got home.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 08:48pm
Chapter 2 Will add many more if there is interest.

The next day, she called me at my office to tell me that she had to see me that evening. I asked her what the urgency was. I was afraid that her husband had somehow discovered her secret. Teri said that she was thrilled but worried about the previous night. She was concerned that my desire for a “nice place to make love” was a cover for me having cold feet. Damn women seem to know everything sometimes. She told me that I was the only man that stopped her from finishing a blow job and jokingly (I hope) asked if a real man would do such a thing. I agreed to meet her at an abandoned rock quarry that evening. I was aware of the quarry because I sometimes fish and target shoot therewith permission of the owner. He allows me free access. The quarry is very isolated once inside the gates. I locked the gate behind us and drove down the path to a few small trees growing in the sparse soil near the bottom. We got out of my truck and leaned against the fender talking and kissing. Once again, she starts to unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly. I was rock hard by the time she got my cock free from the clothes. The moon light was just right to see her looking up at me while giving me a very spirited blow job. I would not be stopping her tonight. Teri ran her finger nails up my thigh and across my balls sending a shiver through me. That was almost enough to make me loose control. I was determined to last a good while to convince her that the previous nights behavior was not normal for me. A few very deep strokes down my cock had me on the verge of cumming. I tried to tell her that the time was near. She stood up and whisper in my ear that she was planning to finish what she started, did I have a problem with that? She completed her sentence with a firm bite on my earlobe and very deep kiss. Teri then kneeled back down and nearly swallowed me in one stroke. She continued to go very deep but not quite to my balls. The finger nail trick pushed me over the edge, my orgasm leaving me weak in the knees and light in the head. She continued to suck me after making a show of swallowing my cum. I never went soft and inside of a minute, she had me cumming again. I learned that night that I could get off twice very close together. This was a feat that she was able to recreate several more times in the next few months. Teri stood up and smiled very coyly. I am not sure why, but I had to kiss her then and there. She tried to pull away but I insisted. She was worried about having “cum breath”. We kissed for a few minutes playing grab ass. I tried to get her pants down but she insisted that this was my night, with hers to come later. I did manage to talk her into letting me cop a quick feel of her pussy. Imagine my surprise when I discovered a nearly bald kitty. She had a few hairs around the lips with the rest very smooth. She chastised me for making her need to pee. She pulled her pants to her ankles, squatted and let loose a hard stream of piss almost at my feet. I jumped back to avoid being sprayed laughing my ass off the whole time. She told me to get a napkin or something from my truck to wipe herself with. She did not want to have to drip dry. All of this left me totally buzzing with excitement. I had a gorgeous red head that was a sexual dynamo with a sense of humor. At the time, I thought the only way that things could improve is if she told me her dad owned a liquor store. We went our separate ways for the rest of the evening.

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 05:43pm
I'll add more if anybody is reading this. Not begging, just don't want to waste my time

Deleted Member

Sep 25, 07 at 09:42pm
yes its very good....keep it comming:D
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 25, 07 at 09:42pm

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 07:21pm
works for me... keep writing

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 09:17pm
Thanks for the input. I'll keep posting for a bit

I was traveling a fair amount at the time and was out of town the next two days. Teri called me in the evenings talking about her life and mine. We seemed to be like two teenagers in love for the first time. On the second night away, Teri started describing the blow job from the 2nd time that we were together. She told me that she was going to cum the same way that she did that night at the quarry. I was quite surprised to hear her say that she had an orgasm that night. She went on to explain that with some effort, she can cum from squeezing her thighs together in a rhythmic way. She claimed to have had an orgasm at about the same time that I unloaded in her mouth the second time. Damn this lady is amazing I thought. Teri and ended the evening with a prolonged round of phone sex. I was so turned on that when I came, I shot a load onto the headboard above and to the left of my head. I was drained and slept very well that night.

It was a few days before Teri and I had time to get together for more than a few minutes. I was to be out of town again for several days. I was to be working in St Louis about a 3 hour drive from where I was living at the time. I talked her into meeting me at a hotel about 45 minutes from her house. I would then get up early and make the rest of the trip in the AM. I was finally to experience Teri in a decent location. I intended to make sure that I was going to be her Fuck Buddy for a long time. I achieved that and unfortunately a whole lot more.

Teri met me at a restaurant near the hotel. I had planned on dinner and drinks. She decided that an appetizer and a six pack to go was more in order. Who was I to complain. One third the cost and twice as quick. What a girl! We ate the appetizers on the patio of the hotel downing a couple of beers as well. She then suggested that we go to our room and get “nekkid”. Damn! I was falling for this babe in a hurry.

We entered the room tangled up arm in arm. She damn near had my shirt off in the hallway. I asked her to let me take a quick shower. The plant that I had worked in that day had a very bad odor that I could still smell on my clothes. I assumed that I probably smell as bad. I quickly stripped and stepped into the bathroom. As I was standing in front of the commode preparing to take a leak, I was surprised that she had walked in behind me. I did not shut the door completely. She reached around and grabbed my cock as I started to piss. She wanted to see if she could aim such a “weapon”. I got tickled at her statement and started to laugh. Try taking a piss with a stunning woman holding your cock, laughing and getting a hardon. Needless to say, I ended up pissing on the floor a bit. I knew that I had found a keeper when she told me to get in the shower and she would wipe up the mess. I washed my hair and was preparing to soap up my body when she stepped into the shower. She turned the water down so that she would not mess up her hair. Ok, there was a dose of reality. She was like other women in some way. Teri soaped me up from head to toe taking great care in all the right places. She worried me a bit when she washed my ass crack with no warning. Her fingers lingered a bit long back there. Looking back, It was really a bit of a thrill. I guess I was being a bit of a homophobe at the time. I returned the washing favor with a great deal of attention to her neck, ass and inner thighs. She accused me of teasing her. I got the reaction that I was looking for.

We dried and practically ran to the bed. Teri pushed on my back and immediately went down on me sucking my cock almost to the base. I pushed her away from my cock not wanting to blow it too soon. I also wanted to pick up on the tease where I left off in the shower. I asked her to lay flat on her stomach and place her arms by her side. I then straddled her just above her ass so that I could kiss and massage her neck upper back and the back of her head. She at first resisted saying that she did not want to get sleepy. I responded by playfully slapping her on the ass with a warning that if she fell asleep, she would be promptly awakened. I continued rubbing and kissing working further down her back. I moved so that I could reach her ass and legs getting very close but not quite to her pussy or rosebud. I would massage her ass cheeks with enough force that her pussy would slightly gape open with outward rubs. There was plenty of light in the room to see the juices running out of her to the point that a drip hung on her clit. I used my index finger to ever so gently remove the drip from her clit. At that touch, she raised her ass in the air in an attempt to get me to touch her pussy. I once again playfully slapped her ass and told her to be patient. I also asked if she was getting sleepy. “You fucking asshole” she said “If you don’t quit teasing me, you are going to have to jack off because you aren’t getting any of this pussy”. Giving her clit a very quick rub I asked her to turn over. Teri kissed me with a sense of urgency. She reached up and bit my earlobe and told me to fuck her now.

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 09:22pm
I mounted her and slid my cock about half way in on the first stroke. We both stopped moving and stared into each others eyes for what felt like forever. We both knew that something big was happening. I leaned into her chest and held her tight as I finished the first stroke. My cock was buried in her, our pubic bones mashed together. Teri let out a faint whimper that made my ego go through the roof. I began to gently move in and out of her while holding her very tight. She later told me that I took her completely by surprise by not fucking her as soon as we hit the bed. We continued to enjoy each other in a slow and deliberate pace. I wanted to further impress her. I pushed my self away from her moving down between her legs kissing her thighs and around her pussy. Teri tried to get me to stop saying that she wanted to take care of me. A quick lick directly on her clit changed her mind. She raised her legs enough for me to get my arms under her hips gripping her hands as I ate her pussy. A few minutes of this was all it took. Teri gripped my hands grinding her pussy on my face enjoying one orgasm after another. She would calm for a few moments and begin another orgasm. I did not count how many times she got off, but it was unlike any thing that I have ever enjoyed.

Teri calmed a bit and rather shyly asked me to come up on the bed and snuggle with her for a bit. She said she wanted to return the favor but did not have the energy to do anything other than rest for a few minutes. I got out of the bed to get a hand towel to wipe the juice from my face. Returning to the bed, I noticed Teri had curled up in a near fetal position on her side. I crawled into the bed spooning behind her cupping her left breast in my hand. We talked about what we had just enjoyed. Teri told me that was only the second time that she had ever managed to have a multiple orgasm, the first being the first night that she had made it with her husband. Hearing her husbands name sent a wave of guilt over me. She apologized for mentioning her husband and promised that she would not do it again. I assured her that no harm was done and that my rock hard cock was proof of that. Teri reached back and placed the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy and wiggled her ass enough to work me well inside. We got into a steady rhythm that every inch of the front of my body plastered into her back and legs. I reached down to play with her clit while we gently made love. She responded with that sexy whimper that told me that I was onto something. I was determined to make her cum again before I lost control. The tempo of my finger play picked up while my stroking slowed a bit. I was on the edge and wanted to hold on. Teri’s legs suddenly stiffened almost straight out causing me to adjust my position. I lightly bit her on the shoulder and kissed her neck. That was enough to send her over the edge. Her legs trembled and then her pussy went into orgasmic spasms. I was doing everything that I could to not loose control. I wanted Teri to enjoy her orgasm without me making goofy noises in her ear. Teri relaxed into me as her spasms subsided. She turned her head toward me tears in her eyes. She confided that that was the first time that she was able to get off during intercourse. My ego was beyond huge at this point and so was my balls. They felt like they would explode.

Teri realized that I had not come yet and was mad at her self for ignoring me. She rolled over and pushed me on my back taking my cock in her mouth nearly to the balls in one stroke. She was going deep on every stroke licking around the head on every up swing. The entire time that she was sucking me, she was staring into my eyes. Those deep brown eyes, red hair framing her face full of my cock was a sight to behold. I gave up trying to hold back. I warned her that I was about there. Her response was to release my cock from her mouth allowing it to slap wetly on my stomach. She ask me if I was being nice or stupid? All I could think of to say was “suck my cock”. She smiled and engulfed my cock with her mouth while grabbing my balls. I unloaded spurt after spurt into her mouth. Her eyes narrowed after the first shot moaning low in her throat. Damn if she wasn’t playing with her pussy while she sucked me off! She pulled away from me sitting up on the bed. She wiped the loan drop from her lips and licked it off her finger. I was totally spent mentally and physically. The sight of her licking my cum off her finger was very sexy. I knew that this was not the last time that we would enjoy each other…..I hope.

Teri and I laid in the bed holding each other enjoying the time that we had before she needed to leave. My cock responded to the closeness of her ass as we lay spooning as before. She asked me if I had enough for another round before she had to leave. I did not say a word, I rolled her onto her stomach and straddled her ass sliding my cock into her still very wet pussy. I leaned back on my knees a bit getting a clear view of her ass and pussy filled with my cock. The sparse red hairs around her ass was driving me wild. I reached down and grabbed her waist motioning for her to raise up into the doggy position. She did this while keeping her shoulders on the pillow. This arched her back and raised her ass revealing for the first time her ass in full exposed view. I had to fight the urge to cum. I slowed my pace a bit to regain control while telling her how much I was enjoying the view. Teri turned her head to look back at me smiling that sweet sexy smile. I could not resist the sight of her puckered rosebud fringed with light red hair. I lightly ran my index finger down her ass crack and around the pucker. She lurched forward as if to say that was off limits. I slapped her ass and told her to get back up here. She laughed and said “yes sir”. I sank my cock in her with one stroke and continued with the near ass play never really touching her pucker. I was getting close to cumming when she asked me if I was going to tease her all night. I could not decide if she meant that I was fucking her too slow or if she wanted her ass played with properly. I ran my finger down under her kitty getting it good and wet. She cooed again when I inadvertently touch her clit. I placed the tip of my finger at her rosebud gently working it in her ass. Her moans were unmistakable as she managed to get her own hand up to rub her clit. I was stroking in and out of her pussy, fingering her ass as she was working her clit. Teri pushed her self up on one arm asking me to fuck her harder. She erupted in an amazing orgasm. Her pussy gripping my cock, her ass clutching my finger. I also exploded filling her with cum. I was behind Teri with my softening cock in her pussy, finger in her ass as she relaxed down onto the bed. My cock plopped out of her kitty releasing what looked like a huge blob of cum down her pussy lips onto the bed. I eased my finger from her ass and lay down beside her. Teri was wiped out. She was the first woman that I have been with that did not care that she was laying in a puddle of cum. We both drifted of to sleep unfortunately too long.

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 12:12pm
Awsome story...keeps me stroking through-out.

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 01:25pm
Great story.. all of it. very nice to be reading words and thoughts and actions that are so vividly written.
Thanks. That woman sounds quite inviting. Wife ever find out? or Join in?
Anyway.. keep writing.. i'll keep reading.. and stroking to the very end. :-)

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 04:49pm
I woke at about 2:30 AM holding Teri in my arms. I gently shook her awake reminding her that she had to go home. She realized how late it was and panicked realizing that her husband would be pissed when she came in. The wonderful night we had shared came crashing to a painful end. She left the hotel in tears.

Teri called me late the next morning telling me that her husband was suspicious of her activities the night before. She told him that she was at her sister’s house and they fell asleep watching a movie. I hated what was occurring in her and my life. I met with her a few days later and suggested that we cool things off. She told me that she was leaving her husband whether or not I was around. She said that her husband had not shown any interest in her as a woman in some time. He only wanted her around to run the house. I told her that she should make that decision only after we had cooled things off for a while. It was obvious that she was having the same feelings for me as I was for her. I did not want her to make a rush decision based on a few sessions of unbelievable sex.
Teri and I spoke nearly every day for several weeks. Our conversations always lead to how much we enjoyed our time together but that it was wrong. I tried to avoid her calls for several days but ended up calling her to see if she was ok. I agreed to meet her at the quarry to discuss what she was about to do. Teri decided that she had to leave her husband because he was becoming abusive. I learned that night that he had hit her several times in the past few years and had threatened her the previous night. She had been at her sisters house and returned about 10:30 to a drunk and enraged husband. She had left a note on the table where she was. I told Teri that I would like to keep things cooled off until she was out of the house and settled into where ever she was going. She agreed that would be best but asked if she could blow me “for old times sake”. I held her hugging her with her face buried in my neck. I pushed her away at arms length and suggested that we should hold off completely for awhile. She smiled and said OK as she moved closer to me cupping my package with one hand and pulling her shirt aside exposing her breast with the other. She quickly got her way giving me one of her enthusiastic blowjobs swallowing every drop. Damn her! She succeeded at keeping me wanting more.

Teri left her husband a few days later. She briefly moved in with a girl friend until her apartment was ready. She and talked daily, but I did not want to risk her being seen with me if her hubby had her followed. It turns out that he did not give a shit what she did. He later told her that he had been fucking a co-worker and her live-in girl friend for months. It seems that they had a fuck triangle but only with 2 sides meeting at any one time. I knew one of the girls from times past. She was a nasty looking, nasty talking man-woman.