Explain my country to me.

Explain my country to me.

zepyer_1999

Sep 23, 07 at 06:31pm
For USA citzens.
Been in the news awhile and was on 60 minutes tonight.
President or P.M. of Iran is in the USA for one to speak to the U.N. Which I have always understood we let a lot of creeps into the USA to speak to the UN.
But, he gets to go to Columbia University to speak too.
This guy is responsible for sending ammo and expertise into Iraq and Afganistan to be used agains't our troops!
I can't help but wonder if today we wouldn't invite Hilter and Ho Chi Mein to Dinner at the white house?
I guess I just have a different idea of "supporting our troops" than other folks.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 07:13pm
They Did tell him he couldn't visit Ground Zero, at least.

zepyer_1999

Sep 23, 07 at 07:47pm
Oh Damn, hope we didn't hurt his feelings.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 08:33pm
I'm sure there were some PC people there to explain it to him in doublespeak, so he wasn't offended.

Remember when Nikita Kruschev was told he couldn't visit Disneyland?

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 09:36pm
Ya figger he's gonna tell all those gullible folks at columbia how we be pickin on his po downtrodden country????? hell they'll marchin in the streets next week!!!! sayin lay off po ole iran they never did nothin to us!!!!
go figger!!!!!

Tony:evil:

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 09:39pm
As fer zeps question...... dude I have no idea where their fuckin heads are at!!!! But I'm sure that schools were fightin each other to get him to come to them!!!!

Tony:roll:

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 09:40pm
You're right, all they are doing is arming Hamas.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 09:44pm
He has agreed to do an answer question agenda only at Columbia.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 09:48pm
yeah and all the questions gonna be...how can we help you in yer time of need since uncle sam be pickin on ya!!:-(

Tony:twisted:

zepyer_1999

Sep 23, 07 at 10:22pm
Duck, Think that was Walt's decision. Gotta love him.
Figure he will get some shit from Jewish students.