Dear Abby

Dear Abby

ozmale1943

Sep 23, 07 at 03:24pm
DEAR ABBY: A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. These two women go everywhere together and I've One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid-twenties. never seen a man go into their apartment or come out. Do you think they
could be Lebanese? -- Curious.

DEAR ABBY: I have a man I never could trust. Why, he cheats so much I'm not even sure this baby I'm carrying is his.

DEAR ABBY: I am a twenty-three-year-old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.

DEAR ABBY: I suspected that my husband had been fooling around, and when I confronted him with the evidence he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

DEAR ABBY: Will you please rush me the name of a reliable
illegitimate doctor?

DEAR ABBY: Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

DEAR ABBY: I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now, how do I get out?

DEAR ABBY: My forty-year-old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50 an hour every week for two-and-a-half years. He must be crazy.

DEAR ABBY: I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.

DEAR ABBY: My mother is mean and short-tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.

DEAR ABBY: I met this nice guy who was in the service. He's the chief petting officer.

Description: The following are actual letters that "Dear Abby" admitted she was at a total loss to answer.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 03:45pm
Ann Landers, Dear Abby, and Art Linkletter's Kids say the Darnest Things - all have had some real doozies over the years. :-)

crafty

Sep 24, 07 at 08:28am
Goodie one....I can not imagine Dear Abby being at a loss for words though.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 11:49am
Look at #1 hahahahahahahaha

Do you think they could be Lebanese? -- Curious.

Dear Curious, do they wear beekeeper suites, smell like curry and put on strap-ons to fuck their goats ?
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 24, 07 at 11:51am