My daym ex....

My daym ex....

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 01:32pm
been 18 months since he left me n i still love him... he ran to get married to a gal of his parents' choice...

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 03:02pm
from this viewpoint its his loss

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 03:18pm
moanah - I don't know how long you were together - but no matter - in time you will see that his leaving was the best thing that could have happened. Evidently he was cheating on you and believe me it's no fun living with a cheater. And if the other gal is his parents' choice you really didn't stand much of a chance in the first place.

I'm truly sorry for your pain - hang in there - talk to people you can trust - don't hold in the hurt.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:17am
i would just say good riddance to the asshole. good advice from lady y listen to her

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 01:00pm
I agree with Lady Y. Moan_ah, you may not see it now, but things happen for a reason and maybe, just maybe, this is a good thing. I know you don't have a crystal ball, but down the road and in time, Mr. Right will be there for you. [ my ex was Mrs. Right.......but her first name was Always !!!!!!! ]

corklabus

Sep 24, 07 at 07:12pm
I have to agree wiith most everyone responding here........Yet also, after enjoying your lovely profile, I see that a lady of your stature must ahve many friends to rely on. Even here you show more friends than most of us. So...chin up....take off some more clothes and stick your chest out. You'll find something better :-)

mnoldbstrd

Sep 24, 07 at 10:15pm
Let him go, If his parents have that much control over him then he's not much of a man. He will be the one who will regret this decision and will have to live with it. Sure you will always have a spot in your heart for him, but the best revenge is to be happy without him.

rasue

Sep 25, 07 at 07:06am
Sometimes things happen for the best, my ex ran off to be with another man and in hindsight , it was the best thing to ever happen to me.2 years later I met Sue, We are now married and I have never been happier. Hang in there, you will meet someone when you least expect it ,Ray.

Deleted Member

Oct 5, 07 at 05:08pm
What you have failed to tell Moan is...that you are married and living with you're husband and have been deceiving him for years this you told me yourself and the man who you claimed left you knew the situation and to my mind has very wisely picked someone else you can tune in any time online here to see what he is missing...not what he was looking for my dear..get a grip of yourself and stop misleading people...

Deleted Member

Oct 9, 07 at 02:41am
haha draper ^_^