Banned?

Banned?

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 01:47am
What is the criteria for this - what did blacklace do to have the sin bin?
This place becomes crazier by the minute....8O

firefly75

Sep 22, 07 at 03:17am
i have looked at that it do not say anything about what blacklace done to get put in the sinbin or show there profile so we could have a look at them

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 07:04pm
I see no one in the banned list!!!
keep hopin to see that brit wanker stevesman put there permanatly!!! oh happy days!!!:x:roll::lol:

Tony

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 09:47pm
Dream on
For employing such a term as "brit wanker", you are a racist as well as abusive.
Goodbye forever.
8)

yogithebear

Sep 22, 07 at 09:53pm
Stevie, where's the racism?? You're a Brit and you have stated before that you are a wanker, sooooooo?????

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 09:57pm
Goodbye forever. ???

That's very good news.

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 09:58pm
brit is a race??!!

See, I told you he had an arrogant, elitist mentality.:twisted:

Why do all the "brits" think they are superman? Don't you know superman is an American?

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 10:09pm
Yogi,
From you, I expected better.

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 10:24pm
Did you ever see that movie starring Peter Sellers, "The Party"?

In the opening scene, they were filming something much like "The Kyber Rifles". Peter Sellers was the buglar. He got shot, and his death scene went on and on and on.

Steve reminds me of that scene. His leaving is taking like For Fucking EVER!!!!!

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 10:41pm
now ya little whinin brit wanker ya said before you would no longer respond to what i post....so yer a liar also!!!! and how is callin you a brit wanker racist??? you are a brit right???? or was that a lie also!?!

you allways are the first one to run whinin to the admin that yer getin picked on in here!!! even tho you start the shit 99.999999% of the time and then can't stand the responses you get!!!!

Tony:evil::twisted: