Hottie at work, Part 1

Hottie at work, Part 1

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 07:55pm
I was working in a packaging Plant. The 1st time I saw her, I was “Wow”, what a body, I could just tell she has a hot body, I found out she was the new assistant to the to department, the next day I just had to go upfront (offices) just to see who this new hot girl was.
There are many lovely ladies upfront at work. First lovely lady would be, Jackie, very pretty face and big tits. Then there is Laura, long blonde hair, nice ass and great tits, the second Kelly long brown hair small tits nice long legs and nice ass, and then there was, Pam long wavy brown hair, nice tits hot ass shapely legs Pam had it all.
I would jerk off time to time thinking of them sexy ladies upfront at work. My cock would be hard in seconds, thinking of things like, A naked kelly on her knees sucking my hard cock, until my load of cum was all over her face and big tits, Sue to me has that, I love sucking cock, look. I would jerk off thinking of her on top of me big tits bouncing up and down and her long blonde hair wiping back and forth, then the second Kelly, looks like she would like ruff sexy always jerking to her spanking me and me her. Now Pam was so damn fucking hot I would jerk my hard cock most of the time to Mary. Then a new sexy one came to work with us that I could add to the list.

Her Name, Kim, a sweetheart of a person, with one hot body, I was dating someone at the time we. Kim was married. I would stop by Kim’s office and talk to her, and always checking her out. Fast Forward 7yrs, Kim and I became fast friends. Then Kim leaves her husband. About one month later. Aaron a co-worker, Told me, that Kim likes me a lot but, Kim knows that I would never cheat on my Girlfriend.
Some time passes, couple months. Kim starts dating a guy named Ken he is a sales person that would come to our company time to time. Ken asked Kim out and they started dating. Then weeks later my girlfriend leaves me. It took me a couple months to even think straight. Then I felt like I need to get laid. Kim and I would talk all the time and steve told me that she wanted me. So I really start to flirt with Kim any and every chance I get. With Kim dating ken for about a year, I did not know how she would react to me flirting with her. No surprise to me that Kim started to play along and she would flirt back to me.
All the sudden the conversations that Kim and I would have always seen to end up in a sex talk. Kim would tell me about getting laid and the men she was with and some of the more wild stories there was a couple time Kim would about being with women. Things got hot between Kim and me real quick. I would walk out with a hard cock after Kim’s stories. I would always check out Kim’s sexy body at times: I would stair at her tits as I would lean over Kim’s desk to talk to her. Kim would catch me,, I don’t think Kim cared to much, I always loved when she would wear short skirts Kim’s legs always get me going, so shapely,, sexy,, long legs, they seem to go on forever. I know that she would see me checking her sexy body out… she would just smile back at me. The conversations got hotter and the flirting got out of hand.

One Day, I was up in Kim’s office It was a Monday morning. I sat down in the chair by Kim’s desk and Kim started to tell me about her weekend. She was over her girlfriend’s house on Saturday night, she slept over, and she and her girlfriend were drinking. They got a little drunk and they pulled out a camera and took some pictures, of each other in their lingerie. They were doing body shots off of each other in some of the pictures … (I loved those pictures, so hot, wish I was there). I was getting a hard cock looking at them pictures of Kim and her friend.
I don’t know why, I said, what I said to Kim, but it just came out of my mouth. “I have a couple pictures of my cock” I said to Kim. Kim told me that she would like to see them, with a big smile.. I told Kim that I would go home for lunch and get the pictures of my cock so she could see them. So I got the Pictures at lunch and came back to work. I was back to work before Kim. I was outside smoking when I saw her pull in. when she got in her office. I walked in and handed her an envelope with the pictures in it. I didn’t say a word just turned around and walked out of her office. My Cock so hard just thinking of Kim looking at them pictures. I went back to my desk and my phone rang, I looked down at my phone and EX: 654: it was Kim, I answer the phone and I hear Kim’s voice just said, “Wow. I like, so nice”. This was the day before Halloween.

On Halloween we would get and hour lunch and company would pay for lunch. So on that day, I get walked in Kim’s office and she was dressed like a witch. For Halloween,(damn one fucking hot ass Witch Kim makes) Kim had the pointy black hat ,black high heels, and a black dress that showed off her breasts in a very sexy way, the dress it was so short, showing off them long sexy legs, Topped off by black fishnet thigh stockings Kim and I eat lunch fast. My office I share with 2 others but know they will not be around. Two windows in my office one to the outside, the other view the Production Floor. My cubical is position nicely, no one from outside can see in and the Production floor window is hard to see because of the angle. My chair backs up against the wall as Kim sits down on my desk, (Small cubical) we talk, feeling a little uncomfortable with each other. Then Kim says something like, “Nice Pictures, You have a great dick Matt”, I say something back to Kim like, “Want to see it now”. The next thing Kim reaches down inside my pants and feels my hard cock for the 1st time Kim says “nice Matt”. She begins to stroke my cock. We kiss I reach out as Kim sits on my desk and I grab her breasts; K I rub her nipples going up and down. My thumbs slide in and out of that sexy black dress and Kim’s bra, Kim’s nipples were getting harder and harder every time my thumbs would move over them.
So damn hot her breasts make me. My cock is a rock, Kim’s finger running up an down my shaft, rubbing my cock head, Kim leads down unbutton my jeans pulls my zipper down a little only half my cock is showing but Kim kisses my cock head slowly she put her lips around and slow go down on my cock. My cock was a rock Kim knows how to suck a cock, Kim moves her tongue like magic, her mouth moving up and down. Cum was moving up my shaft, I was about to cum, when Kim leans up and smiles I kiss her. Kim sits back on my desk. We start to talk. I start to rub her thigh slow moving up closer to up her leg. The black witches dress is so hot. I smile as my hand reaches up under Kim’s skirt, between her legs. Kim opens her legs. With a cock hard and wanting to touch Kim sexy body for so long, I reach in with my left hand. Kim shifts her hips a little; my fingers just touch Kim’s skins above the thigh high fishnet stocking and below the black panties.

As Kim and I continue to talk. My fingers gentle moving over Kim’s soft skin, closer and closer my fingers get to Kim black panties. My cock is so hard, my jeans still open zipper half way down. By now, almost all of my cock is sticking out. Time to time, Kim reaches down and stroke my cock and rubs my cock head. I start running my fingers over Kim’s silky black panties, as they move up and down. I feel her under the silky panties. My finger pushes Kim’s panties to one side. Kim leans down and we kiss. We smile and continue to talk; Kim reaches down and grabs my Hard Cock, My fingers slowly advance, touching, feeling around what Kim had under them silky black sexy panties. My fingers dance around one finger slips between Kim’s lips and slow my finger feels a hot wet spot, Kim’s juices are flowing, I slide into Kim, a second finger, then a third, three fingers in Kim’s hot wet tight hole. Kim starts clenching my fingers tightly. Kim moves wildly on my desk. But the hour is all most up. We have to get back to work,
But that is not the end. Things get wild. Kim and I kissing in her office Kim would reach out and grab you cock that would be hard already. If I’m up front and I walk passed Kim at the fax or copy machine I would garb her ass or even better I would grind her with my cock as I walked past Kim would come back on the production floor around 5:00 just before I would leave, Kim and I would sneak upstairs in the storage area. Racks of boxes hard to see one end to the other, Kim and I would go up there and kiss. My cock gets so hard. I would reach in to her top and rub her nipples hard. Kim would put out my cock and suck my cock, so this went on for a while and we would sneak away she would suck my cock. Could times Kim would suck my cock so well Kim would pull my cock out of her mouth and jerk me until my load blow all over the floor. I kept and eye out for people coming up the stairs couple time close but one time we got caught I guy came around the corner and Kim had my cock in her mouth. He had to see but nothing came of it. Kim told me that she was pregnant with ken child, but that didn’t stop Kim getting wet for me and didn’t stop me getting hard for her.
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 22, 07 at 01:23am

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 09:26pm
Keep it coming, I want to hear more

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 03:18am
Part 2

X-mass and last day of work before vacation, again work would give us an hour off people bring in food for lunch. The beers came out about 10:00 am by lunch we all had a good buzz going. Kim, Denise and I were out front smoking. Kim says “Matt would you come with me to my house and help me with the food I made for the lunch?” I say ok Kim I’ll go. I see Denise Scott give Kim a look. I think Denise knows that I and Kim are fucking. I look away and start walking to Kim’s car. Kim gets in and unlocks the door for me. I climb in and smile at Kim, she giggles and smiles back. Kim back out of the parking spot and puts it in drive and we zoom out of work’s parking lot. As Kim and I go down the road, Kim reaches out and grabs my cock and starts rubbing it. My cock is hard in seconds. Going down the road turning in to Kim’s parking spot in front of her condo, we get out of the car and move quickly to Kim’s front door. Key in hand Kim opens the door fast. Kim goes in first, I follow right behind Kim, As Kim walks thru the door I reach out and grab her sweet sexy ass. Kim giggles and keeps walking until she gets in her living room. Kim walks over and grabs an armless chair that is in the corner of the room. I just stand there watching her as Kim puts the chair in the middle of the room. Looking at Kim, I say “Baby, what’s up with the chair?” Kim just looks back at me and a smile “We don’t have much time” Kim says, as she starts to strip off her clothes. I stand there with a hard cock; it is hard from Kim grabbing me in the car ride to her house. I was thinking maybe Kim would suck my big cock until I shot my load, or at lease fool around but watching Kim taking off her jeans seeing her white thong panties, them long sexy legs. Kim’s high hips make Kim’s legs look they go on for ever. I just stand there watching Kim take off her shirt, a white bra underneath Kim’s tight tits, and her bra holding Kim’s big breasts in place. Kim comes over to me and takes my hand and moves me in front of the armless chair, “Kim your sliding glass door certain is open, your neighbors can see in here” I say. Kim says “I don’t care, let them watch if they want, they are use to it”. Kim pulls my shirt off. Kim reaches down and unbuttons my jeans Kim pulls them down along with my underwear. I step out of both jeans and underwear. I stand there naked I reach over Kim shoulders and unhook her Bra, and pull it off Kim, letting Kim hot breasts out. Kim reaches for my hard cock, and starts to jerk me off. Kim says “We don’t have much time we are only getting food for lunch, we can’t be gone long. As hot Kim stands there in her white sexy panties. I reach out and pull Kim’s white panties down sliding my hands down around Kim sexy ass. The Hot Sexy Kim steps out of her panties,

Kim never stops touching my cock… Kim moves close to me I reach out and touch her breasts rubbing Kim’s breast moving closer to her Nipple. I feel my cock being stroked by Kim’s right hand. I get to Kim’s sweet nipples and touching them they get hard fast. Kim jerking, touching, my cock with her right hand, as Kim’s left hand pulls back down it came reaching around me and spanked me right on my ass, so hot nice and hard Kim spanks me and I love it. Kim grabs me and sits me down on the armless chair. As I sit down, Kim gets on all fours in front of me. Kim reaches and starts to slow pull my legs apart. Kim’s ass sticking up in the air, as she moves towards me, Kim’s mouth as she moves closer and closers to my hard Cock. I just sit back and know what going to happen as Kim starts to like my leg at the knee and slowly works her way up my thigh. Soft lips kissing my leg up past the knee up my thigh, Kim is licking me, kissing moving closer to my hard cock. Kim’s tongue reach my balls, Kim licks Kisses, then Kim’s mouth opens My balls enter Kim open mouth, I moan out loud. Kim move up my cock licks and suck like only a hot sexy women like Kim could I feel like I’m going to blow cum then and there, but Kim stops. Kim starts to stand up. Kim puts her left leg over me, her right leg over me and slowly, Kim’s hot wet tight cunt was around my hard cock. My hands on Kim’s hips, Kim’s hand on my shoulders push up and down, Kim big tits with hard nipple bouncing in my face. Kim’s hot juices flowing out her cunt, as my hard cock enter Kim’s clit with every move. I reach down letting go of Kim’s hips and reach around with both hands and grab on to each of Kim’s ass checks. I pull Kim harder down on my cock. Kim moans out loud, my cock in Kim’s cunt my Hand squeezing Kim’s ass and Kim’s big tits bouncing in my face. I moan out loud. I can’t hold back I feel cum rush up my hard cock I try to hold back but I blow my load in Kim’s hot wet tight cunt. I feel Kim’s clit tightens with spasms around my hard cock, Kim leans into me her arms around my neck. Kim leans her head on my shoulder. I feel Kim’s hard nipples against my chest. My cock still hard in Kim’s wet hole, Kim begins to stand up my cock slides out between Kim’s legs. Kim begins to get dressed. Kim and I get our clothes’ on and get the food Kim made for work and drove back to work. As thing got to end at work it was about 2:30. I was leaving and Kim was at her desk, people were hanging out in the hallway walking from office to office. I walk in and lend over Kim’s desk and I kissed her as I kiss Kim’s lips Pam walks in, “KIM” Pam says as she starts to smile I walk out of Kim’s office and leave to go home for the holiday.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 03:19am
I got sick a couple weeks later and was home from work for a couple days. Kim called me every day and talked after 4 days, Kim said “I want to see you at lunch” I told Kim to come over. I was just sitting at my computer as Kim called. I was sending a yahoo instance message to Kat and F.B., My internet cam friends. It gives me an idea. It is a bad thing to do, but I set up my cam so it could view my bed. I’m living at home and my father retired; I didn’t know how this would go over. Kim came over I answered the door and we went up stairs to my bedroom. My father didn’t hear a thing. I sat on my bed and Kim sat next to me. Kim leans in and Kisses me, as Kim and I kiss; I reach out and touch Kim’s tits. My cock is so hard, Kim reaches down and opens my jeans and pulls out my cock. I reach under Kim’s top, around to Kim’s back and unhook her bra. Kim rips off my pants and underwear and tosses them on the floor behind her. I remove Kim’s top and bra; I toss Kim’s top and bra on top of my jeans and underwear. Kim’s big tits exposed, I reach and rub both of Kim’s nipples I can feel Kim’s nipples getting harder as my fingers squeeze rub and play. Kim gets down to her knees on the floor as I sit on my bed Kim’s big tits hanging out. My hard cock, in Kim’s hands I look down at Kim. I spread my legs open as Kim’s mouth slowly takes my cock in. I look over at my cam hidden away on a shelf in my bed room recording it all. Kim’s lips and mouth dance up and down, dancing around my stiff cock. I reach down with both hand and take Kim’s big, sexy, hot beautiful tits in the palms of my hands. I look down and see Kim’s head bouncing up and down, taken every inch of my hard cock in her mouth. I lean back and falling back on my bed. Kim starts to gets off her knees. Kim removes my cock from her mouth. Kim quickly lowers her head and her tongue rolls over both my balls. I feel Kim’s mouth open and I feel both my balls enter Kim’s mouth. Kim’s tightens her grips around my balls and let’s go. The load of cum in my cock is ready to blow, I close my eyes. Kim slowly moves up kissing my stomach as she getting off her knees. My chest I feel Kim’s lips and tongue moving upward, Kim lips meet my lips and the passion in Kim’s Kiss makes my cock harder I feel Kim’s tongue enter and leave my mouth. I begin to open my eyes. Kim is leaning over me. Kim’s big tits with her hard nipples are right in my face. I love her tits great size, perky, with great hard big nipples that I love to suck, I open my mouth and begin to suck one nipple and then the other, Kim’s holding herself up with one hand as her other hand stokes my hard cock. I suck away on Kim’s big hard nipples, I reach down between Kim’s legs and rub Kim’s cunt thru her pants and panties. Kim pull away and she gets back down on her knees in front of the bed.

I want to cum, Kim is so kinky, Kim’s lips kiss the head of my dick then Kim’s mouth opens and slowly takes my cock in. Kim’s inch by inch takes my cock in her mouth; My cock can feel the back of Kim’s throat. I look and see Kim has all of my hard cock in her mouth. I feel Kim gag, Kim slowly pulls up the down, again and an again. I look over at my hidden cam and smile. I reach down and pull my hard cock out of Kim’s magic mouth. Kim looks up and put her tits forward and my cock, with Kim’s hand around it, puts my cock head between her big fucking tits I blow my load, my cum purse out of my cock all over Kim’s tits and face. . Kim stands up, she cum covered tits and face, and smiles at me Kim rubs my hot cum all over her tits. Kim says” I want to feel your cum on me for the rest of the day. I hand Kim a shirt to clean off her face. She clean up and puts back on her bra and top, I get my jeans and put them back on. Kim and I hug and kiss; I walked Kim to the door so she can go back to work, with my hot cum load, drying on Kim’s tits. I run up stairs to check what my cam recorded. My cam got it all and I saved it, that night I showed Steve and Sexy Kat (my internet Friend) the video that I made that afternoon, it was a long video. Kim sucked my hard cock for 15 minutes, video had sound and all, Kat and Steve could hear very thing that I and Kim said. I could see Steve and Kat watching the video. Steve stands up and takes off his clothes and started jerking off, I did the same. Then Kat gets naked along with me and Steve, Kat’s leg open wide with a dildo in her pussy. All of us getting off, watching Kim Suck my hard cock. After the video is over, Kat, Steve and I start chatting. Kat says, “Well I saw Kim suck your hard cock Matt, and Kim made you cum. Let me return the favor and I will suck Steve’s cock for you. Nice blow job Kat gave Steve, Steve’s cum blow all over Kat’s face. It was so hot of a night. Kim not knowing anything about the video taped of her. Steve and Kat love what they saw. Steve loved sexy Kim as Sexy Kat did to. FB and Sexy Kat wish that Kim and I could chat on cam some night. To this day Kim does not know that I have video of her sucking my cock and wiping my cum all over her tits.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 03:19am
I got sick a couple weeks later and was home from work for a couple days. Kim called me every day and talked after 4 days, Kim said “I want to see you at lunch” I told Kim to come over. I was just sitting at my computer as Kim called. I was sending a yahoo instance message to Kat and F.B., My internet cam friends. It gives me an idea. It is a bad thing to do, but I set up my cam so it could view my bed. I’m living at home and my father retired; I didn’t know how this would go over. Kim came over I answered the door and we went up stairs to my bedroom. My father didn’t hear a thing. I sat on my bed and Kim sat next to me. Kim leans in and Kisses me, as Kim and I kiss; I reach out and touch Kim’s tits. My cock is so hard, Kim reaches down and opens my jeans and pulls out my cock. I reach under Kim’s top, around to Kim’s back and unhook her bra. Kim rips off my pants and underwear and tosses them on the floor behind her. I remove Kim’s top and bra; I toss Kim’s top and bra on top of my jeans and underwear. Kim’s big tits exposed, I reach and rub both of Kim’s nipples I can feel Kim’s nipples getting harder as my fingers squeeze rub and play. Kim gets down to her knees on the floor as I sit on my bed Kim’s big tits hanging out. My hard cock, in Kim’s hands I look down at Kim. I spread my legs open as Kim’s mouth slowly takes my cock in. I look over at my cam hidden away on a shelf in my bed room recording it all. Kim’s lips and mouth dance up and down, dancing around my stiff cock. I reach down with both hand and take Kim’s big, sexy, hot beautiful tits in the palms of my hands. I look down and see Kim’s head bouncing up and down, taken every inch of my hard cock in her mouth. I lean back and falling back on my bed. Kim starts to gets off her knees. Kim removes my cock from her mouth. Kim quickly lowers her head and her tongue rolls over both my balls. I feel Kim’s mouth open and I feel both my balls enter Kim’s mouth. Kim’s tightens her grips around my balls and let’s go. The load of cum in my cock is ready to blow, I close my eyes. Kim slowly moves up kissing my stomach as she getting off her knees. My chest I feel Kim’s lips and tongue moving upward, Kim lips meet my lips and the passion in Kim’s Kiss makes my cock harder I feel Kim’s tongue enter and leave my mouth. I begin to open my eyes. Kim is leaning over me. Kim’s big tits with her hard nipples are right in my face. I love her tits great size, perky, with great hard big nipples that I love to suck, I open my mouth and begin to suck one nipple and then the other, Kim’s holding herself up with one hand as her other hand stokes my hard cock. I suck away on Kim’s big hard nipples, I reach down between Kim’s legs and rub Kim’s cunt thru her pants and panties. Kim pull away and she gets back down on her knees in front of the bed.

I want to cum, Kim is so kinky, Kim’s lips kiss the head of my dick then Kim’s mouth opens and slowly takes my cock in. Kim’s inch by inch takes my cock in her mouth; My cock can feel the back of Kim’s throat. I look and see Kim has all of my hard cock in her mouth. I feel Kim gag, Kim slowly pulls up the down, again and an again. I look over at my hidden cam and smile. I reach down and pull my hard cock out of Kim’s magic mouth. Kim looks up and put her tits forward and my cock, with Kim’s hand around it, puts my cock head between her big fucking tits I blow my load, my cum purse out of my cock all over Kim’s tits and face. . Kim stands up, she cum covered tits and face, and smiles at me Kim rubs my hot cum all over her tits. Kim says” I want to feel your cum on me for the rest of the day. I hand Kim a shirt to clean off her face. She clean up and puts back on her bra and top, I get my jeans and put them back on. Kim and I hug and kiss; I walked Kim to the door so she can go back to work, with my hot cum load, drying on Kim’s tits. I run up stairs to check what my cam recorded. My cam got it all and I saved it, that night I showed Steve and Sexy Kat (my internet Friend) the video that I made that afternoon, it was a long video. Kim sucked my hard cock for 15 minutes, video had sound and all, Kat and Steve could hear very thing that I and Kim said. I could see Steve and Kat watching the video. Steve stands up and takes off his clothes and started jerking off, I did the same. Then Kat gets naked along with me and Steve, Kat’s leg open wide with a dildo in her pussy. All of us getting off, watching Kim Suck my hard cock. After the video is over, Kat, Steve and I start chatting. Kat says, “Well I saw Kim suck your hard cock Matt, and Kim made you cum. Let me return the favor and I will suck Steve’s cock for you. Nice blow job Kat gave Steve, Steve’s cum blow all over Kat’s face. It was so hot of a night. Kim not knowing anything about the video taped of her. Steve and Kat love what they saw. Steve loved sexy Kim as Sexy Kat did to. FB and Sexy Kat wish that Kim and I could chat on cam some night. To this day Kim does not know that I have video of her sucking my cock and wiping my cum all over her tits.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 03:21am
I was home along and was horny thinking of sexy Kim, I lay naked on my bed and dial the phone; the phone rings one time and Hello? Hi honey how are you, Hi sexy Kim says, Kim tells me about her X-mass and I tell her about my X-mass. My cock was hard just talking to Kim, Kim telling me about her brother, I interrupt Kim in mid sentences. “Kim, my cock is hard right now and I’m lying on my bed naked touching my cock as we talk. Kim laughs and says really, naked? Well I will join you. I’m in my bed room now Kim says. “Let me get naked.” My cock wants you Kim, I want to fuck you, please let me fuck you again Kim, I say. Kim says “Yes fuck my cunt with your cock Matt” We will fuck soon. I jerk off and Kim fingers herself .I cum and Kim makes herself cum. Kim tells me that that is the 1st phone sex she ever had and she liked it.

Kim was not kidding about I would fuck her soon, the next day around 11 am, my cell phone rings. Hello? “Hi sexy it’s me. Jason is working today and home alone here, would you like to come and see me?” Kim said. “Yes” I say, See you around 1:00 Sexy”, Kim says. See you at 1:00 Kimmie. At 1:00 pm on that X-mass Friday, I pull up to Kim’s condo get out of my car. My cock is hard as I knock on Kim’s door. I know soon how I will blow my load of cum with Kim today. Kim opens the door and with a smile says “Come in Sexy Matt”. I enter and Kiss Kim on the lips. Kim says lets sit on the sofa. I sit down next to Kim, who is in tight blue jeans and off white T-shirt. Kim put has music on her Cable TV, set to the 80”s channel. We talk about x-mass, Kim starts to get up and says” let me show you a couple things I got for X-mass. Kim walks around the coffee table and across the room toward the X-mass tree. I sit on the sofa and watch her sexy body move across the room. Kim leans down her tight jeans showing that sexy ass Kim has. Kim’s big tits, hang down, hot as she bends over. Her tight jeans hang low off her hips and as Kim pick up the boxes, I see Kim’s pink thong. Kim sits back down next to me. I can’t take it I reach out putting my arms around Kim pull her towards me and start kissing her. Kim’s tongue enters my mouth. I rub my hands up and down all over Kim’s back, as Kim arms hold me tight. I slowly move my hands to the front of Kim. I look down, as my hands squeeze Kim’s big breasts. I see that Kim nipples are all ready hard. Kim’s nipples are so big and hard, they showing through her Bra and tight top. I begin to rub Kim’s nipples with my thumbs as my fingers squeeze her big tits. Kim and I sucking each others tongues, I feel Kim’s hands move down and grab between my legs. My hard cock is getting harder by the second as Kim’s finger rub my cock. I reach under Kim’s tight T-shirt with both hands pushing up Kim’s bra; my fingers begin touching Kim’s soft breast skin and hard nipples. I feel Kim unbutton my pants, Kim hand reaches down and begins touch my hard cock.
Kim pulls away from kissing me and stands up. Kim takes off her top. Kim’s big tits hanging below her pushed up pink bra. Kim reaches around to unhook her bra. I say keep on your bra, I reach down and unbutton Kim’s tight blue jeans and slide them off with out removing Kim’s thong panties. Kim pulls her bra over her breasts and says “don’t you want me naked Matt”? I smile and say back to Kim, “Just stand there for a second Honey”. Kim smiles at me as she stands there in the sexiest way. “I just love looking at your sexy body Kim”.

Kim spins around slowly, as Kim spins around, her ass, so hot, so sexy, passes in front of my face. The pink thong of Kim disappears up her ass crack. Kim says, “how about you Matt”? “I’m almost naked, I want you to join me” I stand up and slide my unbutton pants off. I step out of my pants leaving my underwear on; I reach up and take off my shirt. Kim and I just stand there me in my tight white underwear and Kim standing there in her pink bra and pink panties. I smile at Kim, and begin to looking down to view Kim’s body. Her pink bra pushing up them big breasts, I look down to between Kim’s legs. Kim pink panties just cover what I want, and what I want is my hard cock in Kim’s wet, hot spot, between her legs. Kim pulls down my white underwear and I step out of them as they lay on the floor. I reach down and pull Kim’s thong pink panties until they lay on the floor; Kim sits me on the sofa. I sit down my hard long cock sticking up in the air. Kim reaches back and removes her bra. There Kim is again naked hot body in front of me. Kim sit down on the coffee table in front of me. Kim pulls my legs open as she leans down and opens her mouth my cock enters her mouth. Kim’s tongue dances around the head of my cock as Kim’s lips stroke up and down on my shaft. Kim’s head between my open legs my cock in Kim’s mouth. I lean forward, my hands reach around Kim and start touching Kim’s hard nipples. I just have to touch Kim’s big tits that are hanging down, her breasts rubbing up and down on my inter-thighs as Kim moves her lips up and down my cock shaft. Kim’s tongue moving around my hard dick, I can feel my load building up in me. My left hand pulls up and slaps Kim’s in the ass as she sits bent over sucking my cock. Kim lets my cock out of her mouth, and Kim sits up right, with a smile on her face. Kim sitting there on the coffee table, Kim’s big hot tits, hot legs, beautiful face looking back at me. I sit up in the sofa and I reach out putting my left hand between Kim’s legs. My middle finger enters Kim’s wet, warm hole with ease. Kim’s cunt is so wet and tight. I enter a second finger in to Kim. Kim leans back spreading her long sexy legs open wider, Kim puts her arms behind her to hold her up as she leans back. I start to finger her wet hole in and out one finger, then two finger, a third finger added here and there. I can feel Kim’s insides clenching my fingers as Kim moves around on the coffee table. I sit up, fingering Kim’s hot tight hole, my mouth open my tongue reaches out and licks Kim’s hard nipple. I put my lips around Kim’s nipple and suck away, my tongue licking away. Kim moans out loud as I suck on her nipple and finger her wet tight cunt. I pull my fingers out of Kim, and put a hand on Kim’s inter-thigh and spread her legs apart.

I say “Kim may I taste you”? Kim says “yes but quickly”. I’ll take what I can get. I put my hands between Kim’s legs. My finger reach out, they open Kim’s cunt lips wide. I low my head down, my mouth opens, I push out my tongue Kim sits back on the coffee table. I lower my head down my tongue licks the table as my mouth moves forward to Kim’s wet, hot hole. Kim leans back as my mouth and tongue move closer. Kim is leaning way back on the coffee table. Kim’s long hot legs spread wide open, my fingers spreading the lips between Kim’s legs. I look up to see what I’m about to taste and see that Kim’s leaning back so far and with her legs spread wide and high in the air, that Kim’s other hole is exposed. I move my mouth closer to Kim’s ass. I dart my tongue between Kim’s exposed ass cheeks and slowly lick Kim’s dark tight asshole. I quickly move my tongue up towards the lips my finger are holding open for me. I slowly move my tongue over Kim’s clit, licking all the way. Kim juices taste so sweet I want to suck on Kim’s Clit but Kim pushes me back. I get down on my knees Kim sitting on the coffee table. I lean forward. I move my hard cock close to Kim’s tight wet hole. Kim’s still leaning back both arms holding her up, Her legs up high in the air and spread wide. I look down and say, “Kim” Kim’s nude body, legs spread and tits showing Kim answers me, “Yes Matt”. “Kim may I fuck you Kim?” I ask. Kim with a smile says,” Yes, Matt fuck my cunt with your hard cock. I slowly move my hard cock towards Kim’s hot hole. My cock head reaches Kim tight hole and I slowly push it in to Kim wet hot hole, inch by inch I push my cock in to Kim’s cunt. I lean over her pumping my hard cock in her tight cunt; I feel how tight Kim is. I feel Kim’s hand on my ass cheeks pushing me harder in to her. I moan feeling the cum building up in me. Kim’s big tits are bouncing up and down as Kim and I move as one fucking on her coffee table. Kim’s clit is flowing with juices as my cock fucks her. I look down at Kim’s beautiful face, Kim has her eyes open looking back at me with a look of passion, and Kim says “You fuck me the best Matt”. “I love your cunt Kim”. I say back to her, as my cock pumps away on Kim’s tight hole. I pull my cock out of Kim’s clit and turn her around leaning her over the coffee table. Kim stands up and bends over putting her hands down on the table. I stand behind Kim as Kim spreads her legs. I raise my hand and finger her cunt lips move hand up her ass crack to her tight hole. I slowly enter my finger in to Kim’s asshole, about ¼ way in Kim tight dark hole I pull my finger out of Kim and grab my cock and side it in to Kim’s hot wet cunt. I stand over Kim my cock moving in her hot hole. Kim pushes up and down. Forward and back on my cock. I moan out loud “Kim”.

I pull my hard cock out of Kim cunt. I want this to last. Kim turns around stand straight up. Kim reaches out with her hand and rubs my balls. We lean in and Kiss each other. I feel a smack on my ass cheek. Kim pulls away and smiles at me. “Want a spanking Matt”? Kim asks. “Oh Yes Kim spank my ass red”. I say to her. I bend over putting hands on my knees. Kim stand beside me raise her hand about to spank me and I say, “Kim”, as I’m looking at Kim’s sliding glass door, the curtain pulled back so anyone can see in. “look Kim anyone can see in and see”. Kim just laughs and spanks my ass harder. Bent over and looking out Kim’s sliding glass door I can see about 8 windows that have a good view of us if they are looking. Kim says “My neighbors are use to seeing me fuck”. Kim hand comes down hard on my ass. I could really feel that one. Kim’s hand spanks my ass faster and harder, faster harder. Kim asks me, “Matt, you love to be spanked don’t you”? I answer, “Only by you Mistress Kim”. Kim spanks me some more. “Your ass is so red” Kim says, laughing. I stand up and turn to face Kim. I lean towards Kim and Kiss her. Kim reaches and starts to stroke my cock. I look at what is in front of me, and it is the sexiest women I have ever seen. I just love being with Kim, any time anywhere. I want Kim all the time. Kim sits me down on the sofa she spreads my legs open so my cock is straight up. Kim kneels on the sofa each of her legs on the outside of my legs. Kim pushes me back I lean back in the sofa. Kim hands on each side of my head holding on to the top sofa. My rap around and grab Kim’s ass cheeks and pulls her wet cunt towards my hard cock. Kim let me take her down; Kim lets me slide my cock into her cunt. Kim pulls down as my hard cock enters her clit, so tight Kim is around my hard cock. I push deep in to Kim’s hot hole; Kim’s tit’s bouncing in my face. I look up at Kim and Kim’s mouth open as she moan, eyes wide open, looking back at me, Kim hips take over moving over my hard dick, Kim’s cunt is hot so fucking wet I feel Kim’s clit tighten around my cock as Kim moves. Kim yells out. “Matt I want you’re cum in side of my hot wet cunt, I want to feel you cum inside me Matt”. Kim sitting over me on the sofa her hands on the back of the sofa, on her knees riding my cock up and down Kim goes, I push back each time my cock is deep down in Kim cunt. My hands hold on to Kim hips pushing her down hard on my cock so she gets every inch of me inside her wet hole. Kim is pushing up and down with her arms off the back of the sofa, Kim also using her legs pushing up and down with her knees, My cock fucking Kim cunt so hard I feel Kim tight clit around my cock my cock head is pushing against a tight wet hot wall, a tight clit, cunt Kim has, Kim screams out

I feel Kim’s cunt release a wave of juices, as she moan out “Yes fuck me Matt fuck me make me cum”. Kim pounds her cunt down faster and harder on my hard cock. I hold out long as I can but Kim’s hot wet tight cunt is to much. I moan out, “Kim going to cum”. Kim say, “cum in my cunt” I blow a load out the head of my rock hard cock and shout it deep in Kim’s wet cunt. Kim moans out, I feel Kim’s cunt gush with hot juices. As Kim rides my cock deep inside her, Kim takes all of my long hard cock, as my big hot load of cum blow out my cock head in to Kim’s wet tight cunt, Kim leans into me and we hug and just sit there holding each other. Kim and I with our naked body together just hold each other for the longest time. Kim just sits there with my cock still in Kim’s tight wet cum filled hole. Both of us exhausted, to beat to move. Kim sits up and my cock slides out of her cunt.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 03:21am
I was home along and was horny thinking of sexy Kim, I lay naked on my bed and dial the phone; the phone rings one time and Hello? Hi honey how are you, Hi sexy Kim says, Kim tells me about her X-mass and I tell her about my X-mass. My cock was hard just talking to Kim, Kim telling me about her brother, I interrupt Kim in mid sentences. “Kim, my cock is hard right now and I’m lying on my bed naked touching my cock as we talk. Kim laughs and says really, naked? Well I will join you. I’m in my bed room now Kim says. “Let me get naked.” My cock wants you Kim, I want to fuck you, please let me fuck you again Kim, I say. Kim says “Yes fuck my cunt with your cock Matt” We will fuck soon. I jerk off and Kim fingers herself .I cum and Kim makes herself cum. Kim tells me that that is the 1st phone sex she ever had and she liked it.

Kim was not kidding about I would fuck her soon, the next day around 11 am, my cell phone rings. Hello? “Hi sexy it’s me. Jason is working today and home alone here, would you like to come and see me?” Kim said. “Yes” I say, See you around 1:00 Sexy”, Kim says. See you at 1:00 Kimmie. At 1:00 pm on that X-mass Friday, I pull up to Kim’s condo get out of my car. My cock is hard as I knock on Kim’s door. I know soon how I will blow my load of cum with Kim today. Kim opens the door and with a smile says “Come in Sexy Matt”. I enter and Kiss Kim on the lips. Kim says lets sit on the sofa. I sit down next to Kim, who is in tight blue jeans and off white T-shirt. Kim put has music on her Cable TV, set to the 80”s channel. We talk about x-mass, Kim starts to get up and says” let me show you a couple things I got for X-mass. Kim walks around the coffee table and across the room toward the X-mass tree. I sit on the sofa and watch her sexy body move across the room. Kim leans down her tight jeans showing that sexy ass Kim has. Kim’s big tits, hang down, hot as she bends over. Her tight jeans hang low off her hips and as Kim pick up the boxes, I see Kim’s pink thong. Kim sits back down next to me. I can’t take it I reach out putting my arms around Kim pull her towards me and start kissing her. Kim’s tongue enters my mouth. I rub my hands up and down all over Kim’s back, as Kim arms hold me tight. I slowly move my hands to the front of Kim. I look down, as my hands squeeze Kim’s big breasts. I see that Kim nipples are all ready hard. Kim’s nipples are so big and hard, they showing through her Bra and tight top. I begin to rub Kim’s nipples with my thumbs as my fingers squeeze her big tits. Kim and I sucking each others tongues, I feel Kim’s hands move down and grab between my legs. My hard cock is getting harder by the second as Kim’s finger rub my cock. I reach under Kim’s tight T-shirt with both hands pushing up Kim’s bra; my fingers begin touching Kim’s soft breast skin and hard nipples. I feel Kim unbutton my pants, Kim hand reaches down and begins touch my hard cock.
Kim pulls away from kissing me and stands up. Kim takes off her top. Kim’s big tits hanging below her pushed up pink bra. Kim reaches around to unhook her bra. I say keep on your bra, I reach down and unbutton Kim’s tight blue jeans and slide them off with out removing Kim’s thong panties. Kim pulls her bra over her breasts and says “don’t you want me naked Matt”? I smile and say back to Kim, “Just stand there for a second Honey”. Kim smiles at me as she stands there in the sexiest way. “I just love looking at your sexy body Kim”.

Kim spins around slowly, as Kim spins around, her ass, so hot, so sexy, passes in front of my face. The pink thong of Kim disappears up her ass crack. Kim says, “how about you Matt”? “I’m almost naked, I want you to join me” I stand up and slide my unbutton pants off. I step out of my pants leaving my underwear on; I reach up and take off my shirt. Kim and I just stand there me in my tight white underwear and Kim standing there in her pink bra and pink panties. I smile at Kim, and begin to looking down to view Kim’s body. Her pink bra pushing up them big breasts, I look down to between Kim’s legs. Kim pink panties just cover what I want, and what I want is my hard cock in Kim’s wet, hot spot, between her legs. Kim pulls down my white underwear and I step out of them as they lay on the floor. I reach down and pull Kim’s thong pink panties until they lay on the floor; Kim sits me on the sofa. I sit down my hard long cock sticking up in the air. Kim reaches back and removes her bra. There Kim is again naked hot body in front of me. Kim sit down on the coffee table in front of me. Kim pulls my legs open as she leans down and opens her mouth my cock enters her mouth. Kim’s tongue dances around the head of my cock as Kim’s lips stroke up and down on my shaft. Kim’s head between my open legs my cock in Kim’s mouth. I lean forward, my hands reach around Kim and start touching Kim’s hard nipples. I just have to touch Kim’s big tits that are hanging down, her breasts rubbing up and down on my inter-thighs as Kim moves her lips up and down my cock shaft. Kim’s tongue moving around my hard dick, I can feel my load building up in me. My left hand pulls up and slaps Kim’s in the ass as she sits bent over sucking my cock. Kim lets my cock out of her mouth, and Kim sits up right, with a smile on her face. Kim sitting there on the coffee table, Kim’s big hot tits, hot legs, beautiful face looking back at me. I sit up in the sofa and I reach out putting my left hand between Kim’s legs. My middle finger enters Kim’s wet, warm hole with ease. Kim’s cunt is so wet and tight. I enter a second finger in to Kim. Kim leans back spreading her long sexy legs open wider, Kim puts her arms behind her to hold her up as she leans back. I start to finger her wet hole in and out one finger, then two finger, a third finger added here and there. I can feel Kim’s insides clenching my fingers as Kim moves around on the coffee table. I sit up, fingering Kim’s hot tight hole, my mouth open my tongue reaches out and licks Kim’s hard nipple. I put my lips around Kim’s nipple and suck away, my tongue licking away. Kim moans out loud as I suck on her nipple and finger her wet tight cunt. I pull my fingers out of Kim, and put a hand on Kim’s inter-thigh and spread her legs apart.

I say “Kim may I taste you”? Kim says “yes but quickly”. I’ll take what I can get. I put my hands between Kim’s legs. My finger reach out, they open Kim’s cunt lips wide. I low my head down, my mouth opens, I push out my tongue Kim sits back on the coffee table. I lower my head down my tongue licks the table as my mouth moves forward to Kim’s wet, hot hole. Kim leans back as my mouth and tongue move closer. Kim is leaning way back on the coffee table. Kim’s long hot legs spread wide open, my fingers spreading the lips between Kim’s legs. I look up to see what I’m about to taste and see that Kim’s leaning back so far and with her legs spread wide and high in the air, that Kim’s other hole is exposed. I move my mouth closer to Kim’s ass. I dart my tongue between Kim’s exposed ass cheeks and slowly lick Kim’s dark tight asshole. I quickly move my tongue up towards the lips my finger are holding open for me. I slowly move my tongue over Kim’s clit, licking all the way. Kim juices taste so sweet I want to suck on Kim’s Clit but Kim pushes me back. I get down on my knees Kim sitting on the coffee table. I lean forward. I move my hard cock close to Kim’s tight wet hole. Kim’s still leaning back both arms holding her up, Her legs up high in the air and spread wide. I look down and say, “Kim” Kim’s nude body, legs spread and tits showing Kim answers me, “Yes Matt”. “Kim may I fuck you Kim?” I ask. Kim with a smile says,” Yes, Matt fuck my cunt with your hard cock. I slowly move my hard cock towards Kim’s hot hole. My cock head reaches Kim tight hole and I slowly push it in to Kim wet hot hole, inch by inch I push my cock in to Kim’s cunt. I lean over her pumping my hard cock in her tight cunt; I feel how tight Kim is. I feel Kim’s hand on my ass cheeks pushing me harder in to her. I moan feeling the cum building up in me. Kim’s big tits are bouncing up and down as Kim and I move as one fucking on her coffee table. Kim’s clit is flowing with juices as my cock fucks her. I look down at Kim’s beautiful face, Kim has her eyes open looking back at me with a look of passion, and Kim says “You fuck me the best Matt”. “I love your cunt Kim”. I say back to her, as my cock pumps away on Kim’s tight hole. I pull my cock out of Kim’s clit and turn her around leaning her over the coffee table. Kim stands up and bends over putting her hands down on the table. I stand behind Kim as Kim spreads her legs. I raise my hand and finger her cunt lips move hand up her ass crack to her tight hole. I slowly enter my finger in to Kim’s asshole, about ¼ way in Kim tight dark hole I pull my finger out of Kim and grab my cock and side it in to Kim’s hot wet cunt. I stand over Kim my cock moving in her hot hole. Kim pushes up and down. Forward and back on my cock. I moan out loud “Kim”.

I pull my hard cock out of Kim cunt. I want this to last. Kim turns around stand straight up. Kim reaches out with her hand and rubs my balls. We lean in and Kiss each other. I feel a smack on my ass cheek. Kim pulls away and smiles at me. “Want a spanking Matt”? Kim asks. “Oh Yes Kim spank my ass red”. I say to her. I bend over putting hands on my knees. Kim stand beside me raise her hand about to spank me and I say, “Kim”, as I’m looking at Kim’s sliding glass door, the curtain pulled back so anyone can see in. “look Kim anyone can see in and see”. Kim just laughs and spanks my ass harder. Bent over and looking out Kim’s sliding glass door I can see about 8 windows that have a good view of us if they are looking. Kim says “My neighbors are use to seeing me fuck”. Kim hand comes down hard on my ass. I could really feel that one. Kim’s hand spanks my ass faster and harder, faster harder. Kim asks me, “Matt, you love to be spanked don’t you”? I answer, “Only by you Mistress Kim”. Kim spanks me some more. “Your ass is so red” Kim says, laughing. I stand up and turn to face Kim. I lean towards Kim and Kiss her. Kim reaches and starts to stroke my cock. I look at what is in front of me, and it is the sexiest women I have ever seen. I just love being with Kim, any time anywhere. I want Kim all the time. Kim sits me down on the sofa she spreads my legs open so my cock is straight up. Kim kneels on the sofa each of her legs on the outside of my legs. Kim pushes me back I lean back in the sofa. Kim hands on each side of my head holding on to the top sofa. My rap around and grab Kim’s ass cheeks and pulls her wet cunt towards my hard cock. Kim let me take her down; Kim lets me slide my cock into her cunt. Kim pulls down as my hard cock enters her clit, so tight Kim is around my hard cock. I push deep in to Kim’s hot hole; Kim’s tit’s bouncing in my face. I look up at Kim and Kim’s mouth open as she moan, eyes wide open, looking back at me, Kim hips take over moving over my hard dick, Kim’s cunt is hot so fucking wet I feel Kim’s clit tighten around my cock as Kim moves. Kim yells out. “Matt I want you’re cum in side of my hot wet cunt, I want to feel you cum inside me Matt”. Kim sitting over me on the sofa her hands on the back of the sofa, on her knees riding my cock up and down Kim goes, I push back each time my cock is deep down in Kim cunt. My hands hold on to Kim hips pushing her down hard on my cock so she gets every inch of me inside her wet hole. Kim is pushing up and down with her arms off the back of the sofa, Kim also using her legs pushing up and down with her knees, My cock fucking Kim cunt so hard I feel Kim tight clit around my cock my cock head is pushing against a tight wet hot wall, a tight clit, cunt Kim has, Kim screams out

I feel Kim’s cunt release a wave of juices, as she moan out “Yes fuck me Matt fuck me make me cum”. Kim pounds her cunt down faster and harder on my hard cock. I hold out long as I can but Kim’s hot wet tight cunt is to much. I moan out, “Kim going to cum”. Kim say, “cum in my cunt” I blow a load out the head of my rock hard cock and shout it deep in Kim’s wet cunt. Kim moans out, I feel Kim’s cunt gush with hot juices. As Kim rides my cock deep inside her, Kim takes all of my long hard cock, as my big hot load of cum blow out my cock head in to Kim’s wet tight cunt, Kim leans into me and we hug and just sit there holding each other. Kim and I with our naked body together just hold each other for the longest time. Kim just sits there with my cock still in Kim’s tight wet cum filled hole. Both of us exhausted, to beat to move. Kim sits up and my cock slides out of her cunt.

Deleted Member

Oct 9, 07 at 03:36am
true story

Deleted Member

Oct 9, 07 at 02:08pm
hot story

Deleted Member

Oct 19, 07 at 11:40pm
glad you like the story is a true one... hot time with Kim she was so horny