Domestic Terrorism

Domestic Terrorism

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 03:18pm
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Chappaquiddick) attempted to attach The Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), which would add “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” to federal hate-crime law, to the Defense Department authorization bill by unanimous-consent agreement. Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) objected, thereby thwarting the move. Kennedy blustered, “[T]he defense-authorization bill is dealing with the challenges of terrorism and the hate crimes issue... we’re talking about domestic terrorism, domestic terrorism!” Domestic terrorism, eh? You mean like driving off a bridge and leaving a woman to drown? 8)
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 21, 07 at 03:20pm

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 03:31pm
the hate crime law is bullshit!!!

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 03:34pm
I Hate the Hate Crime Bill!!:evil:

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 03:46pm
Kennedy is a well respected jerk-off..cept Mass, you wonder at times what the process of thought is and who feeds these politicians from the inside to further a cause. Internal destruction of a party gone south never to be the same. Is it good for America?

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 11:36pm
Breck....I could've sworn I knew a Breck awhile back.......

Deleted Member

Sep 22, 07 at 11:38pm
kissamee, you need to activate your profile, so we can see it.:cry:
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 22, 07 at 11:38pm

radwhopperbob

Sep 23, 07 at 01:00pm
I can never figure out some of these politicians, especially the liberal ones. At least with the conservatives its mostly greed, and that is easy to figure.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 09:39pm
I didn't know it wasn't activated..lol. I really have no clue on what to do here, but I'll check it out

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 10:01pm
click on my profile meanin yers.... and look at the bottem of the page and make sure that it says yer profile is active....

Tony:-)

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 10:20pm
not the profile page, the 'Home' page, on the left near the bottom.