Dark side of Hildebeasts Health Plan

Dark side of Hildebeasts Health Plan

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 02:51pm
THE DARK SIDE OF HILLARY CLINTON'S HEALTH CARE PLAN By DICK MORRIS & EILEEN MCGANN Published on FoxNews.com on September 20, 2007. The public face of Hillary Clinton's new health care plan is sunny, filled with choices for consumers and bright with promises for better health care for all. But a close examination of the proposal alongside other initiatives of Sen. Clinton in the past few years reveals a dark side she wants to hide from public view until after the election is over. In her program, she speaks of how health care is the right of every "American" — but she has a rather expansive definition of "American." In 2005, Hillary co-sponsored legislation in the United States Senate to offer free health insurance, under the State Child Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) to the children of illegal immigrants who have lived in the United States for five years. So, those who have dodged the immigration cops for five years successfully would be rewarded not only with legal status and a path to citizenship, but with immediate free health care for their children.
Read the rest here
http://www.vote.com/mmp_printerfriendly.php?id=462

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 03:48pm
and look at all the beaner votes she will get

yogithebear

Sep 22, 07 at 04:39pm
And also look at who's gonna have to pay for all this, us dumb working class stiffs. sigh

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 11:46am
I hate Hitlery.

Deleted Member

Sep 27, 07 at 01:17pm
hey horse if she gets elected you will get all the free watermelon and fried chicken you want

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 01:36pm
I don't understand this thread. Why call it the "dark side" unless there is actually a bright side :D. Would you buy a used car (or a used cigar) from this woman??????

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 02:36pm
hahahaha I don't think so Tomy. The night Bill Clinton was elected I had "Impeach Clinton" signs made for both my car and truck.
(magnetic signs) I will do the same if Hitlery
gets in. I hope and pary America isn't that stupid. But there is a lot of brain-dead riff-raff out there my friend. Graham, you see her for what she is. Good for you my friend.