Shure?

Shure?

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 02:43pm
I tried the "contact" option and got no answer because I probably wailed too much but if I get asked again if I am "shure" that I want to delete a pic I will go gaga!!!!
In fact maybe I already have :D
Question to Modbot - do any of the comments in here actually get passed on to the site designers? If not, how is the place going to get any better?
I appreciate the amount of work going into this new clubhouse but it's frustrating when nothing gets better.
Another problem is that if you answer a post that is not on the first page of a forum topic, the new post doesn't appear at the start of the list, which basically means that any post to a topic which isn't on the first page just gets lost in the archives. Strangely enough it appears on the main "forum" page as a "last post".
This was really neat on the old clubhouse and it's a shame it doesn't work that way any more.
And why isn't it possible to have some sort of blinking smiley which denotes a changed topic so you don't have to refresh the page all the time?
I promise I won't wail any more but it would be nice to know that my comments were listened to.

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 03:13pm
If you post them in here, it's "Wailing". What you need to do is click on 'Contact', at the bottom of the page. Submit a ticket, and you will get an answer. Check the junk mail of the email address you give them to see if the Ticket goes there, and label it as 'not junk mail', so the answer link goes to your inbox.:-)

BTW~~ Shure is a microphone.:wink:
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 21, 07 at 03:15pm

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 03:21pm
hey duck - that's what I meant when I said "contact" - I submitted a ticket but I never got an answer. Was a while back and I think at the time my submission was a bit over the top because I was so annoyed.

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 08:21pm
No, there is an automatically generated message that goes to the email addy you put on the ticket, letting you know the ticket has been received.:-)

Possible problems:

The automatic response went to your junk mail and got deleted.:oops:

You made an error when you typed in your email addy.:oops:

If you're capable of pissing off an automatic response, I have some material I'd shure like for you to write for me.:twisted:
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 21, 07 at 08:23pm

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 10:23pm
sure...sp
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
quack me!
that's some quick editing boss!
:P
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 21, 07 at 10:28pm

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 11:59pm
One more thing, probablygraham, after you fill in the form and click submit, you get a FAQ page. You have to scroll to the bottom of that page and click submit one more time. Then you will get a ticket number.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 07:25am
Rats - I'm not even clever enough to tell people to %$$§$$§$§&%$& :D
Not sure now if I clicked the submit on the next page or if the autoreply ended up in my spam bin and I just chucked it out with the other 4000 spams.

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 11:40am
Give it another go.:bye:

Keep the first message WW Support sends, the Auto-generated one. It has the link to your support ticket. After that, they just tell you there is a response to the ticket, without the link.:-(