Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 10:01am
why does pics not show when posted?:cry:

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 02:18pm
The option isn't available yet.

yogithebear

Sep 28, 07 at 06:17pm
Someone told me that pics use a lot of space and they were'over used' by some in the old one. I know I mis my 'yohithebear' siggy that was kinda my trademark but wtf life goes on.

Deleted Member

Sep 28, 07 at 10:49pm
Then why have the pics next to each and every post?:-( That has to use up a lot of space.

I have to admit that the jokes section isn't as much fun without the pictures and the imported smileys. The pics/cartoons/and smileys were a major part of the joke section and were used on the general discussion board quite often also - I don't know about any of the other sections but I would imagine pics were used there also.

I certainly hope you are wrong Yogi.

yogithebear

Oct 4, 07 at 04:55pm
Lady Y, I remember some posts with very large pics imported in them, then the next poster would try to out do the last one, ect.ect. Some posts turned out to be a contest to see who had the biggest and most elaborate pics. I can certainly understand why admin was 'unhappy' with that. And yes I did it too, hehe

Deleted Member

Oct 4, 07 at 10:49pm
I never did anything like that.:-)

Deleted Member

Oct 5, 07 at 02:18am
I'm sure there must be a way to limit the size of an imported pic - the same way they do when posting pics in the profile - there is a maximum size there.

Deleted Member

Oct 5, 07 at 06:27am
You can use a pic hosting site... and it would have no effect on the space of WW... although it would take some members longer to download if they are big pics.

Deleted Member

Oct 5, 07 at 10:47am
You're absolutely right sweetc. The picture you'd be seeing wouldn't exactly be there, but on the host site. So it doesn't take up bandwidth.