virtual kiss

virtual kiss

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 10:26pm
my suggestion is that this should be eliminated. if someone wants to send a message be creative to get some attention.
"HOW ABOUT WE MAKE FRIENDS" received many times a day is quite boring and a nuisance since my xxxxx mail then gets spammed (by the great protectors of spam) to tell me that the message has been left.

marie
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 21, 07 at 03:18pm

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 10:34pm
sweetmarie,you may try going to your home tab,preferences,mail notification and un-check the box.
this will stop the e-mail from coming to your xxxxx mail box.
i'm infactuated with that beautiful little tush!
:oops:
quack
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 21, 07 at 03:19pm

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 10:37pm
ty for the help dj
how about we make friends

marie

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 10:42pm
i've got no problem with that.:wink:
we did kinda get off on the wrong foot and i deffinately don't need anymore enemies.8O
i'm not a mean as i seem or dubyaduck and bobby say,but i do like to play on the boards.
:bye:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 10:46pm
i have some colouring books if u want to share your crayons

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 10:57pm
now you talkin',just don't let bobby here you say that cuz he's very jealous of my crayola collection.he thinks they used to belong to him.
:lol:
inside joke.
i hope you continue to post here cuz i like your fire,it will bring life to this clubhouse.the many flavors of it's visitors is what makes it great.
wow, i can't take my eyes off your pic.
very distracting in a good way.
8O
quack
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 20, 07 at 10:57pm

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 11:11pm
ty again dj but lets not get off the topic.

how many people enjoy getting a virtual kiss rather than a personalized comment? a virtual kiss will get no response from me so don't send me any. since i am only allowed 3 replies a day only the nicest original ones will get a response if i have any left in my quota

marie

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 11:23pm
well,i agree about the personal touch in a PM,since it is limited for me,i try not to get anything major started cuz i use them up before i get out what i want to say,or end up writing a long,rambling book of comments instead of having a converastion.the boards work just as good as PM's if you don't mind the occasional smartass like me getting in the middle.just makes it more challenging.just gotta learn to adjust and go with the flow.
:mrgreen:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 09:40am
wow!
let's discuss how i can get you to post some more pix on your profile.
the three are great!i bet you could win in the blue.
:D
quack

dsquared

Sep 21, 07 at 09:59am
SweetM,

I agree about the viral (oops virtual :roll:-) kisses, they can kiss my ass, I delete most and the ones that ask to be friends that I have never swapped two words get the I am not interested virtual kiss (aka the kiss off 8)).

The virtual kiss panders to the laziness of the male of the species, who only have one hand free to send messages :twisted:.
Edited by dsquared Sep 21, 07 at 10:43am