Mo' Money...

Mo' Money...

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 06:20pm
I have no problem with this site trying to make money, but STOP calling it the only 100% FREE site on the web. That's simply a lie under the new format and is driving people away in droves.

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 06:36pm
What do you NOT have complete access to in this new site? It may be limited, but you have access to everything.

xoxo Mz V:wink:
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 20, 07 at 07:21pm

Ray

Sep 20, 07 at 06:57pm
The Site is 100% free ...you can visit , chat , send messages , play on the forums ....find another you can do that on for free ....

as for people leaving in droves ...u got that wrong

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 07:04pm
It would be kind of nice if some of them left in a drove.:-(

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 11:21pm
depends on what you want for free ;-)

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 11:28pm
i think love should be free...i've been paying ever since i got married about 78 years ago.
8O
the free boards are quite the value for me and there are quite a few smokin' hot babe pix to view for only the price of a net connection.
8)
quack
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 20, 07 at 11:29pm

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 01:43am
There has been less and less available here without paying as the years have gone by, some due to local legislation. Apart from that, it has been a good site for me, I've always enjoyed it from the time us guys could post and be seen by everyone at no cost. I don't post now because I cannot see my own photos or comments without paying.

sobalosa

Sep 21, 07 at 07:30am
Once I tried to leave a wife in a drove because
she drove me crazy. But I didn't know how to
drive a drove so I drove the drive in a jeep.

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 07:50am
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE AD AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE HOME PAGE IS. WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE AND HOW CAN I CASH IN?

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 09:20am
if you have a website you can make a little $$$ per click from a WW banner on your site.you get like .02 per click,.20 per free member,and a % of the paying members who sign up thru your WW banner or link...i think?!?!?!
least ways that how i understand it.
you get an advertising fee.
god!your hot!
8O8O
quack me!
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 21, 07 at 09:20am