Chat will not load

Chat will not load

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 12:44pm
Hi & help please yesterday chat was working fine. Today I get to the connect page then end up with a grey background with the music room & standing room links. There is a message bottom left saying done with errors on the page. I have Norton , Zonealarm & Spyware doctor but they were running yesterday. I have deleted cookies & files, rebooted 4 times but still not working. Can you help while I still have some hair left please

cabaret

Sep 22, 07 at 02:10am
Hi bdrcpl.Once you have deleted cookies and cache in internet options.Remove camfrog using add remove program.Disconnect your broadband or router for about 1 minute and reboot your computer.Go to chat room and when active x webcamfrog appears at top of page reload it and it should work.Basically you are refreshing your sytem and any corruption that has occured.If it doesn't it maybe something to do with Norton anti virus.

highwayman1

Sep 22, 07 at 10:01am
cabaret: I did as you instructed bdrcpl twice and I still can not view a cam. I have tried everything that I know to do and I still cant view a cam!!

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 06:14am
Thanks caberet I was running Zonealarm, cams worked fine in the old site.Tech help told me to turn it of which I did turning on windows firwall. It works fine now.By the way nice pic Caberet.