Chapter 17 Act I

Chapter 17 Act I

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 09:36am
Vixen gasped, “God I just gushed from hearing you say that and the music you put on for me ” She got comfortable with the pillow on the floor – right in front of him and about a foot to his left so she could see my face. I flashed my smile at her – the one that she said sealed her attraction to me in the very beginning. And I got started…
I grabbed her eyes with mine and held them. Then I grabbed his ass with my hands and rubbed it while holding her gaze. I moved my hands around to his front and quickly pushed myself up against his ass. She trembled - and a slight whimper escaped from her lips. I kept rubbing him slowly and firmly and felt him quickly grow – straining against his tight jeans. I grabbed at it quickly from outside his jeans - and I heard both girls gasp.
I pushed my head around him, and looked at his bulge, Her eyes followed mine and got bigger as I slowly pulled his zipper down over the bulge and reached inside. I heard him breathing deeper and his cock was hard and throbbing. Carefully I pulled him through his zipper opening. Then I looked back at Vixen and saw her visibly trembling.
“Hand me some lube, please baby?” I asked her with a smile. She hurriedly handed the tube to me. I squirted some on his cock and spread it all around the whole length. Then I looked at Vixen while jerking my hand to the base of his cock while thrusting against him with a grunt.
“FUCK ” Sundancer gasped.
“No shit ” Vixen gasped and worked to catch her breath.
I jerked and thrusted against him again and he gasped this time. I stroked the full length of his cock slowly while following where Vixen’s gaze went. She kept looking back and forth between my hands on his cock and my eyes. When her eyes were on my hands, I quickly stroked him about 5 times in a row, and then thrusted myself hard against his ass on the last stroke. Vixen shrieked and had an orgasm that shut her eyes and made her slightly slump for a moment. Sundancer’s legs buckled a little too as she gasped, “shit ”
Then I slowly started walking around in front of him while looking at and asking Vixen, “Like that baby?” Her eyes were glued on mine and mumbled a “uh huhhhh”. I grinned at her and said, “Watch this”…
Very quickly I went down on my knees and sucked his cock all the way into my mouth. Then very slowly eased it back out. I turned and smiled at her while she had another orgasm. “Holy shit ” Sundancer exclaimed. I kept looking at Vixen and smiling while licking the length of his shaft, and licking up the precum that started to drip. Then I licked my lips going, “mmmmmmmmm” and she gasped some more. I know how much they both like dirty talk during sex, but I think they were temporarily speechless, so I started to fill in for them as I rubbed his hard shaft against my cheek and gave it licks while still stroking it with my hand.
“You like watching me suck cock, don’t you girls? You like it when I rub him till he’s hard… then pull it out of his pants… and suck it into my mouth, don’t you?”
“Uhhhhh huhhhhhhhh” was all Vixen could mumble as I could see another orgasm about to overtake her.
“Oh my fucking gawd – YES FUCK yes ” said Sundancer. I think she was a bit surprised at how much she liked it. She had moved around behind Vixen, so I just looked up at her and said, “You LOVE watching me suck YOUR man’s cock, don’t you?” Then I grabbed his cock at the base, and slowly squeezed it out to the end, so a drop of precum formed. And while looking at Sundancer, I licked it up… it caused her shivers and muffled moans. She stumbled and put a hand on Vixen to keep herself from falling.
Vixen giggled and said to her, “I see I’m not the only one he does that to I told you ”
“Time out ” Sundancer says as she falls to her knees with Vixen.
“Something wrong, girls?” I ask with a grin and take another lick to the end of his cock.
“STOP I said ” Sundancer says with big eyes. “I just came so gimme a second ” she says and takes a few deep breaths.
“Shit I gotta have a cigarette already” Vixen says while crawling over to them. She lights one and leans against the sofa while sitting on the floor. She shakes her head and says to me, “you are too much baby”. Sundancer smoked a cigarette while trembling and grinning at Tiny.

Deleted Member

Sep 24, 07 at 08:27pm
yummm ... would I ever like to play that guy's part!! :roll:

Deleted Member

Oct 1, 07 at 06:44pm
Which one baby??? xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Oct 2, 07 at 09:25am
just read your complete story fantastic would love to be treated like that by a sexy lady thanks for sharing:D

Deleted Member

Oct 3, 07 at 07:13am
Glad you're enjoying it baby! More to cum...

xoxo Mz V:wink: