tatoos and piercings

tatoos and piercings

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 09:28am
I just have a question. a poll sort of...
What is your opinion on nipple piercings and tattoos?

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 09:31am
I personally think it depends on the persons body type, but I have noticed that there are some who think that tattoos and piercings are a turn off period. I would love feed back on this subject I think it's interesting to hear different peoples point of view.

newguy1

Sep 20, 07 at 09:54am
In my book it's rarely ever a big plus or a big minus. I've seen both piercings and tatoos I like, and those I dislike. But, at the end of the day it's up to that person to decide what they want.

As far as appearance alone, I think the less radical stuff is more appealing. All too often I see people with wild piercings and tats that seem to do it just to attract attention, rather than it being part of who they really are. I guess if the personality fits the body modification, it impresses me a lot more than the art on the body.

I think a lot of people put way too much weight on a persons appearance and let it toss stereotypes into their heads. Having gone through the extremes of just hair and clothes, I've seen just how people judge you different by appearance. Funny thing is, the same person was under the outward shell the entire time. :wink:

Nebraska

Sep 20, 07 at 12:08pm
I agree with you both, depends on body and the style and amount. There can be way to much of a good thing on tats and piercings. I do love the look of a womans body and skin so the less covered the better, don't really like a bunch of piercings, would be like making love to a stove. lol If someone cares for you, shouldn't matter if you have a tatt or piercing, it they object to them and you have or want those, they are not worth your time, so move on to somoene more open minded..........John:D

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 02:23pm
its nice to find a woman these days WITHOUT tats,and piercings...just my thought

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 04:18pm
I only have 1 tattoo right now but I want to get a lot more. Hubby has 4 but wants his whole back done.

I love tattoos on males and females. I think they are HOT!

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 04:35pm
Well I've actually been thinking about both a lot lately. I think I'd like to get my nipples and belly button pierced. I've looked at getting my "privates" pierced...but am afraid of the pain. Not too sure of a tattoo, but if I did one it would be on my lower back.

Melissa

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 06:23pm
Do you know that the fastest growing segment in medicine today is tattoo removal? So many people want to have their tats removed at any cost and at any pain that good doctors are in great demand. So many people don't think about the consequences when they deface their bodies and now they're coming back to get help. Please think about defacing what God gave you and make a different choice.

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 07:28pm
I like both piercings and tattoos but not to excess. I think they are very sexy on hard muscular bodies both male and female. But I always wonder "what will they look like when they turn 60 or 70"? But, they are never a point of which I decide whether I like that person or not. I love to know the history or story behind a persons tattoos and sometime when I see a rare peircing on someone , I will stop and comment on it. It usually ends up being a very interesting conversation.

mnoldbstrd

Sep 20, 07 at 07:36pm
My daughter when she first talked about tattoos i told her to think about it for awhile because it would be with her for the rest of her life even if she had it removed there is scaring, now she has 4 all well placed all well done. If a person choses a tatoo or piercings, that is there choice, I will not critisize anyone for that, there body there choice, some good some bad, I have one may get more, might not, only my ears pierce, did those myself as a reminder.