* You've never thrown away a 5-gallon bucket.
* You have used baling wire to attach a license plate.
* You have used a chain saw to remodel your house.
* You can remember the fertilizer rate, seed population, herbicide rate and yields on a farm you rented 10 years ago, but cannot recall your wife's birthday.
* You have fibbed to a mechanic about how often you greased a piece of equipment.
* You have used a velvetleaf plant as toilet paper.
* You have driven off the road while examining your neighbor's crops.
* You have borrowed gravel from the county road to fill potholes in your driveway.
* You have buried a dog and cried like a baby.