Were's all the Smilie Faces ?

Were's all the Smilie Faces ?

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 12:48am
Ambling through the forum, I must say, I have never heard so many whiney, pissy, moaning posts.

Sure the new clubhouse aint the same as the old, otherwise were would the distinction be, sure there are issues and weird problems cropping up, but ask Bill Gates how many Versions of Windows XP there are.

Theres an old Addage "Rome was not built in a Day", so maybe instead of being a squeeky gate in the wind, be constructive and think for yourself.

I am sure the WW crew will fix any and all problems given time, so instead of moaning, why not give constructive feedback, and by that I mean not just "My mail sux".

Personally I think they have done a Terrific Job, and aside from having to log in a few more times than normal, everything is working perfectly from what I can see.

Congratulations WW Crew, I take my err pants of to ya :P

mnoldbstrd

Sep 20, 07 at 07:33am
I agree. I like the new place, sure there are things about the old place I miss, but there are things about my ex's I miss too.

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 07:45am
Here's a smiley face!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 08:11am
i try to put on on every post..even if i'm pissed.it keeps me from overheating.
:D
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 08:43am
enigmaanonza
06:48 Sep 20, 2007

Ambling through the forum, I must say, I have never heard so many whiney, pissy, moaning posts.

--------------------------------------------

So here is another person whining about the whiner’s so if now one whined what would you whine about
It does not matter what changes are made in life one will always find someone whining
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Nebraska

Sep 20, 07 at 12:19pm
It's not the same and it isn't going to go back, it would be insane for them to have spent all the money putting this together to throw it in the trash can. The only thing I would like to see added, being able to save posts that you write or comment on rather than have to fish through page after page to find it again. If I am wrong and there is the function someone please tell me how to do it.......John
Edited by Nebraska Sep 20, 07 at 12:22pm

Nebraska

Sep 20, 07 at 12:22pm
Purple, with the pics next to the post, I at first thought the picture of those perfect breasts were the smiley you were talking about. lol I seen the smiley on the post but those wonders sure made me smile.:P .......John

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 03:27pm
Thanks Nebraska! I sure was tryin to cheer someone UP!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 04:15pm
Cheers me up :D

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 04:38pm
Cheers me up too....:bye::x