This just aint right

This just aint right

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 07:56pm
Now it seems that our schools arn't teachin the fuckin wetbacks correctly, so we gotta bring their
schools up here!!!!and don't all you bleedin hearts say it's their fuckin rights to get this education..... they be here illeagally for the majority of them!!!! they have no fuckin rights!!!!!
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1190174129275910.xml&coll=7

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 08:12pm
I really think it would be cheaper to move all the wetbacks back down 'there'.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 08:22pm
Yessir that would be a start!!!

Tony:D

zepyer_1999

Sep 19, 07 at 08:43pm
I think were done. Politicans that are on our side can't really get elected to higher office. When laws are passed to try and get a handle on things our courts strike them down.
Americans seem to worry to much about what they are going to buy at the Mall and what OJ & Paris are up too than what is taking place around them.
May be easier to go find spanish language classes. Maybe change my name to Garcia and see if I get a promotion.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 08:46pm
Zepyer Garcia?

Nobody's gonna believe that shit.:roll:

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 09:12pm
LOL!!!!OH FUCK LOL!!!!!!!!:lol:
your two posts made my day!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Tony

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 10:52pm
You cant even get a job in Miami unless you speak spanish...which by the way is the murder capltal of the country...

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 10:56pm
i think all you pale faces need to learn cherokee.
:x
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 11:22pm
alot of jobs around here in colorado are that way--- u need to know spanish. lol that leaves me out of alot of jobs. I feel they should learn English and become legal to stay here. I know they are trying to work on it but who knows what will happen.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 11:40pm
ducky_jr
04:56 Sep 20, 2007
i think all you pale faces need to learn cherokee.

quack :x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The earliest man in America was Kennewick Man. They cant decide if he was polynesian, Asian, or Caucasian, but he definitely wasn't 'Native American'. So The indians are illegal immigrants, too.

Don't start that shit that Europeans were illegal immigrants.

At any rate, "To the victor belong the spoils."8)