First and foremost I would like to say I think this is a great upgrade for WWCH and am totally loving it. Here are a few gripes though; maybe they are working on fixes for these already or not. Just a little food for thought:
- I think the friends feature should be more mutual and as a way to link two profiles together. Right now I can add anybody I want and no one even has a clue I added them and vise versa. I thought at first when I added them, they would know but after talking to some old friends they had no clue I even had a profile up here yet. I could message all of them after adding for them to add me, but that would feel more like spam than alerting them.
- On the forums the page markers are only at the top. So when im reading through a post I get down to the bottom and think im done and can reply. But I realized you have to go all the way to the top to see if there are more pages.
- The site is really slow but I know theyre working on it.
- What are the matches? How are those generated?
- Are the spotlighted members stuck? It seems to only be the same people.
- message system is a bit confusing but I guess I can get use to it. But when I do get a new message, it comes up all messed up in my picture box on the right hand upper corner. Its like jumbled with the “member type” text.
Thats all I have to say. I love the new site. Great job WW!!! :D