Notes on New Site

Notes on New Site

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 05:32pm
First and foremost I would like to say I think this is a great upgrade for WWCH and am totally loving it. Here are a few gripes though; maybe they are working on fixes for these already or not. Just a little food for thought:

- I think the friends feature should be more mutual and as a way to link two profiles together. Right now I can add anybody I want and no one even has a clue I added them and vise versa. I thought at first when I added them, they would know but after talking to some old friends they had no clue I even had a profile up here yet. I could message all of them after adding for them to add me, but that would feel more like spam than alerting them.

- On the forums the page markers are only at the top. So when im reading through a post I get down to the bottom and think im done and can reply. But I realized you have to go all the way to the top to see if there are more pages.

- The site is really slow but I know theyre working on it.

- What are the matches? How are those generated?

- Are the spotlighted members stuck? It seems to only be the same people.

- message system is a bit confusing but I guess I can get use to it. But when I do get a new message, it comes up all messed up in my picture box on the right hand upper corner. Its like jumbled with the “member type” text.

Thats all I have to say. I love the new site. Great job WW!!! :D

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 05:09pm
We love the new site too for the most part. I agree with you (younglovers) about the friends being a two way street (both parties agreeing maybe more like myspace) I also think that people should have to complete thier profile before thier allowed to use the site. We get that incomplete profile message at the top of the page all the time.

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 05:49pm
There is a poll about answering messages with incomplete profiles - did you respond to it?

Deleted Member

Sep 26, 07 at 07:00pm
Yes we did LadyYooper. We never answer messages from them, profiles with no photos or profiles that are mostly blank.