Cheated by this website

Cheated by this website

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 05:25pm
I am not the type of girl to comlain, but my posting "Renee-Naughty Neighbor" was in first place, and someone told WW that I was fake, so they removed it. I offered to give them additional photos of me, or a copy of my driver's licence and college ID as proof that I'm real, but owner RAY YOUNGMAN, instead of doing the right thing, disqualified me. Either he's too dumb to breathe on his own, or he is cheating, keeping the prize money for someone else (a friend?).

Regardless, I want to warn anyone that is considering to post to this website that the contest may be rigged. DO NOT POST PHOTOS HERE.

Either they're too dumb to understand that a competitor said these things in order to eliminate me when I was in first place (and clearly the best entry---sorry, I'm not stuck up, but some of the entries were just foul), or they're intentionally disqualifying me to avoid paying the prize money.

SO BEWARE!!!

yogithebear

Sep 19, 07 at 06:10pm
Well, before this gets bombed I'd like to say something. If Ray nuked this submission he had a reason. Do you perchance have yer own adult site?? If so, ya weren't an amature were ya???

I've seen from experience that no one gets banned or disqualified on the allegations of just one other irate member.

Ray

Sep 19, 07 at 06:18pm
WOW ...THIS GUY DREAMS BULLSHIT

1- His Submission was removed because he is a pro photographer with model picks . This is one sub of 20 different girls he has filmed.
2- He set up a profile as a girl and rpelies as the Bi Girl
3- When asked for proof , he can only produce model pics

We have a strict policy , if you are a pro photographer with pro models ...you aint an amateur and you will be removed

Sorry you are pissed off about it however you are a fraud and PRIZE money is paid to Genuine winners not Scumbags

Ray

Sep 19, 07 at 06:19pm
jUST A FOOTNOTE ....He Claimed i was saving prize money for friends ....anyone who knows me or has read my posts clearly knows I dont have any ..hehehe

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 08:42pm
Money, or friends?:-)

JoJoInOz

Sep 19, 07 at 09:10pm
ray!!!!!!!!! mrs palmer would be hurt at that comment!!!!!!!!!:P

is it full moon yet???? wheres nurse ratchet when you need her hmmmm?????:roll:

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 08:31am
Great job Ray!!! Any time ya want proof I'm real, say the word and I'll cam for ya!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 08:40am
hmmmmm???you got the cure for what ails me,jojo???
i've been feeling kinda low the last couple of days.i was viciously attacked and brow beaten within an inch of my life.
by a complete stanger no less.
happy happy,joy joy!
i needs me happy pills.
don't give 'em to ray ray!
8O8O8O8O
:lol:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 21, 07 at 07:17am
Had your happy pills yet Ducky Jr??? Lol yall notice the poster hasn't tried to defend himself???? Admission of guilt I say.....

xoxo Mz V:wink: