Loss of contacts

Loss of contacts

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 01:00pm
How many people have lost contact through this new system? Not everyone went on discussion board, av lost contacts due to lack of communication of the WW crew for people to update there profiles.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 02:22pm
I lost a lot of contacts - cause in the new clubhouse i cant send messages. ? it keeps saying i am limited to when i can send messages but i cont figure out when i can?

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 03:56pm
I have lost no one. What's the problem? Upgrade to premium. GOI.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 03:59pm
I lost all my hotlisted people :-(

Ray

Sep 19, 07 at 05:05pm
There was a Whole page dedicated to this subject advertised on the front page of the old clubhouse dedicated to this subject.

There was 30 days notice of it closing, there was 30 days notice of instructions about data not being transferered

What other communication would you like the WW Cew to do ...call u on phone

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 08:35pm
I didn't lose my contacts, because I only use glasses to read, and look at pictures of nekkid chicks. My glasses are still right here stuck to my keyboard.

So don't worry about me.:-)

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 09:23pm
You could go to your hotlist, right click, select all, copy and paste into notepad.

Come back to the new site, and start looking them up one at a time, and either bookmark or add them to your friends list.

There isn't a hotlist, per se here.

And you might want to remove your email addy, before admin sees it and removes it for you along with giving you a warning.

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 03:57am
I can understand everyones Frustration on the Good & Bad Points !!! of this New Clubhouse, as the saying goes, "If It's Not Broke Don't Fix it !!!

The old clubhouse is stil open why not go back & check back and put their names in the search & add them onto here. hope this works ?

UK Tim