You know me.......

You know me.......

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 10:41am
An obnoxious guy walks into the neighborhood bar and sits next to a
local honey already having her first beverage. As he tries to strike up a conversation she keeps ignoring him. Finally he says, "You know me, why don't you talk to me?" She replies, "Yes, I know you, you're Morgan - big M, small organ."

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 02:42pm
:mrgreen::D8O:lol:

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 02:44pm
I just posted a thing on the GB saying this place is dead. Lady Y and LJD with small letters..........save this place......it's going down the shitter.........a ride on the Titanic would be more fun.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 03:02pm
I can't save it. I've submitted my requests to them the first week. Just the little things in the forum that made them fun and while they said they would be considered nothing has changed except the order of posts....and that really needed to be change. What's the sense of having forums if no one joins in? :-(

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 04:39pm
we have to try to keep it going it can only get better

but your bugeye picture is driving me batty, horse
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 19, 07 at 04:40pm

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 05:24pm
I think they are in the process of making changes - however they are testing them to make sure the bugs (and spiders) are worked out before they put it up for public use. Did you ever think that possibly that is why the OLD clubhouse is closed to everyone but the administration - so they can use it for testing purposes. (Remember this is MY OPINION only).

There are things I like and things I don't like about the new clubhouse - but I've accepted the fact that it's here to stay so I'm making the best of it.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 06:43pm
Yes but you can't make the best of things with no one here.......:-(

Deleted Member

Sep 20, 07 at 02:53am
Some may make the choice to leave - however - after awhile they will get curious to see if things changed any and they will return. Some just don't have the patience to 'wait-n-see' - they need immediate gratification - these people need to learn a bit of patience.

crafty

Sep 20, 07 at 07:57am
I say just hang in here troops and hope they get some things worked out to our liking. And Lady Y may be right. Some may be on a wait-n-see, maybe just lurking for awhile.

Dogbert

Sep 20, 07 at 09:20am
I'm trying to hang in, but it sure isn't as user friendly as the old Clubhouse. I miss the little marks that told you which things had new posts since the last time you looked. The screwed up order doesn't help either.

Fingers crossed.....Dogbert