just my opinion

just my opinion

bearmaker

Sep 19, 07 at 08:19am
One thing that I would like to be changed is following.

Every new topic will push next following one forward.

Many interesting topicks will be buried very fast.

I think the old system was better in that case.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 08:21am
You need to click on the contact tab at the bottom of every page and sent your suggestions in that way.

You will get a faster response that way.

bearmaker

Sep 19, 07 at 08:33am
Thanks Bobby I did it.:bye:

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 09:19am
Posting on any thread pushes that topic to the top.
Doing it any other way would leave dead or uninteresting topics on top and popular topics with new posts buried.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 09:31am
I know in the joke section, if you are on page
3 let's say, and you post a comment, it puts it on the top of the page on page 3. Before, in the old clubhouse, if you posted a comment on page 3 or whatever, it would put your comment at the top of the page and move it to page 1. Much better way Modie. In the joke section, we are hashing out our important stuff (LOL) on let's say page 4....but most people that would comment don't go to page 4.
Can we set it up the old way ??? It was great Modie.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 10:13am
It's the same on this board.:-(

bearmaker

Sep 19, 07 at 11:18am
That was what I in my old head was figuring.

Now there are some interesting topics that has gone to side 2,4and 7.Who is going to read and answer them.Tomorrow they are further back.8O

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 11:46am
Zackly man ! Well said. Modie...can you fix it for us ??????? In the joke section , we are still bickering on page 4.

Oh Mr. Modie...........HELP.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 11:48am
you can do like bobby and post a period or a smiley and bring it back to the top..this also boosts your post count.right bobby,huh?
:P
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 11:51am
Go post a period or smiley on a post on page 5 here, and see how far back up it comes.:bye: