This used to be fun

This used to be fun

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:06am
I don't understand what happened. I enjoyed comming here and posting all that I could but lately- all I get back is negativity and low low ratings. It really sucks. Both my honey and I had paid memberships but its not worth the $100 to me now to re-upgrade. Now- we submit all our videos under his name Sex4mgd but we still have to delete the mean comments on a daily basis. What gives? What happened to the good old times? I don't expect my videos to get a top rating but I have expected them to get better than 1's or 2's especially when they are 5 minutes long and I see videos that have 5's and 4's and are just quick 30 second clips of nonsense. Am I alone in this thought?:-(

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 01:40pm
I think mean people suck.

I also think most of the anger is misdirected.

I have gotten more low ratings from women posters than men.

I feel that If I don't have something good to say, I don't say anything.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 02:00pm
msinnocent,

Don't base your feelings on the ratings.

They are being abused and it is noticable.

What counts, and the most important thought is how you feel abour yourself.

I have not seen your profile or you videos but I will check them out and I never give a 1 or 2 rating, in fact, most are always 4 and 5s

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 02:02pm
19:40 Sep 18, 2007

I feel that If I don't have something good to say, I don't say anything.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
right!
tell zeevsman that!!
course,it is kinda hard to find anything good about those two.
sorry msinnocent,i couldn't resist.
people a re rude and crude sometimes.report them and block them might help.
i always like your movies and pix.freakin' awesome!
have a nice day!
:bye:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 06:56pm
I just checked your profile pics and you look fantastic. If you are getting bad ratings, it just shows that some people have adult beverages before logging in to WW, and their vision has been compromised.

Keep posting!

corklabus

Sep 18, 07 at 09:30pm
Give the new site some time. We all have a lot to learn yet.
The best revenge for rude and mean people is to let them know you're having fun whether they like it or not.
Keep doin' your thing:D:wink::x

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 01:52pm
I agree with Corklabus, Msinnocent: kill them with kindness. I always thought the name calling and rudeness would end after high school. Boy was I wrong. I don't like the rating system either, but I just went to your profile and it appears you have the highest rating of all... a wonderfull man who has found and loves a beatiful woman. Keep posting those videos!:bye:

Kisses , Vanessa

dc_couple

Sep 19, 07 at 05:44pm
<<QUOTE:>>
"...I have gotten more low ratings from women posters than men..."

How can you tell that you have gotten more low ratings from woman than from men? Is there a way to tell how individuals have rated you?

oh, and yeah,,,, back to the common theme: all these low ratings are clear indication that lots-o-people suck.

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 07:52pm
I think msinnocent, vanessa and dc are all beautiful. A joy to see.

corklabus

Sep 19, 07 at 08:06pm
I just figured out two days ago that we can rate every single picture posted on a profile.
I been wearin' that 5 button out.....but damn it takes TIME.....:x:P