GOOD-BYE

GOOD-BYE

pinklicker

Sep 18, 07 at 08:54am
I think this new Club house idea will cost W.W. alot of members. I will not be joining the new club house as well as other members I know. It's been fun Take care and Good -Bye:cry:

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 08:56am
the exodus has begun.
so sad
:-(
if ya find a good forum like we had,give us a shout.
:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:
quack

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:02am
Good -Bye have a great life stay safe, I think you will be back :bye::bye::bye::cry:

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:06am
the old site was unique. a fun fast place to hang out. do u think it is just being gift wrapped to be sold to one of the big dating sites? its too bad what they did here. i wonder how many votes it will now get as the best site that they won every year. if the powers that be at ww were real smart and had the 200,000+ members they claimed to have they could have made lots of dollars by maintaining the old site but selling some ads to be displayed on the pages. that is how google and yahoo made their billions and i dont think the members would have objected.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:21am
I liked the old site better, this place has turned into a dating site. But maybe in time it will be like the old joint. Give it some time.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:23am
I filled out the form in the dating section and my match was a picture of my right hand !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GAWD I'M FUNNY !

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:27am
THis is the post i sent to raven... any one agree with me?

I am sorry you have totally miss read the situation..... ask your members....3 messages a day is not viable... most people send many messages between each other...at least 3 or 4 between each friend.

You are now driving most genuine members away.

I think most members would accept that items such as video and web cam chat take bandwidth and would agree that that cannot be free. However the messaging service does not fall into that category.

As far as the spam issue..... well the only people prepared to spend $99 a year so they can send unlimited messages are the very people you want to exclude the ones with commercial sites who want to attract traffic.

Do you really think a single parent mum on benefit can afford $99 a year just to send messages
This site works only if there are enough members of both sexes. If you drive away our female members then what do we have left?
I think this whole "new Idea" has been ill thought out and i have never ever seen a company commit commercial suicide so blatantly.

if it is not for commercial reasons then make messages unlimited again..... and the members you say you so dearly care about will police the spammers and notify you to have them removed.....or dont you value your members integrity. By the way what is the new BLOCK for is not to exclude spammers.

I really do hope you see sense on this issue and stop the flood of members leaving the site before its too late.

None of us should be too big to admit when we are wrong.

On behalf of your unhappy band of members i implore you to reconsider.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 10:50am
Horsey, I'm gonna do an OJ pic like that for you.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 10:53am
Unfortnately, the board using members made up a very, very small overall percentage on the other clubhouse and I'm quite sure it's even a smaller percentage here now...so going with what most people want....isn't exactly in agreement of what most of the board using members want and are saying...for every board complaint...there could be hundreds or thousands of praises.....only time will tell...

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 01:36pm
Cyber, old mate - seems the old "sin bin" has kicked in here as well, although another member can apparently call me a "Brit wanker" without censure.
I am not packing my bags just yet, but there are certain members here I will NEVER engage with again...