Replies

Replies

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 01:41am
Although I love to leave a message in the Different Sections EG:- Homemodels & Voyeur & Exhibition It would be nice for the women who do post their sexy bodies to reply.

How I have found this out, by going back & checking, on all of the messages I have left by clicking on the post/View Message, then clicking on Search, then by putting in my User Id, it gives me the full list of who I have left messages for,I can see how many women have Actually Replied !!!

Also if they are Members,I click on their profile, to see if they have had posted any pictures before, to find out if they have replied to them ?

If not then I won't bother leaving them any message or voting for them !!

I know this may seem Harsh or Mean !!! but it's us Guys or Girls that Vote for the Sexy Women on here, that win the money isnt it in the 1st place ???

I'd like to hear your comments on this Good or Bad ?

UKGuy Tim

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 03:32am
I reply, to all the ones that deserve a reply

xx

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 03:59am
I'll leave a comment on the ones that turn me on. I love when they reply back,but alot don't. I don't loose sleep over it though.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 07:28am
Rodnyc said " I don't loose sleep over it though." I wont either !!! but it just seems I'm wastingh my time leaving a Message if these women can't be bothered to Reply even if it is Thank You.

D.Dee you look So Sexy In B/W as you do in Full Colour I'm so envious of your Lucky Partner to come home to you every night

UK Tim

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 07:36am
We work together so he doesnt come home to me but thank you hunni another post is on its way soon this time in colour xx

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 07:40am
I'm with Delectible Dee, I love replying to the messages! The ones who don't reply most likely don't have a profile or some guy posting his ex's pics or internet pics.....

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:09am
I try to reply back to any comments that I get. Its so different here now. I get such low ratings here on the clubhouse and will submit the same thing in ww blue and get high ratings. I feel what you are saying though and think it is important to respond to the kindness of others...

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:28am
I appreciate the posts and respond to all of them except the ones that ask for private pics and "Do you want to watch me cum on your pics" type comments. I don't get many, but I appreciate and reply to the ones I get.
XO Kyren :D

mnoldbstrd

Sep 18, 07 at 10:26pm
It bothers me too when I comment and don't get a reply and then there are those that make selective replies those are the ones that bother me the most.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 11:16pm
Before I vote high on a submission, I check the comments area to see if they reply to the ones who left a message.

If they don't, then I go to the next submission without leaving a vote.