Jazz

Jazz

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 12:43am
I like jazz because it only sounds good when you re-assmble it in your head before listening to it.

:roll:

bearmaker

Sep 18, 07 at 12:20pm
Jazz has always been number one with classical music for me.Original Dave Brubeck and Modern Jazz Quartet are among many my favourits.:D

bearmaker

Oct 17, 07 at 03:21pm
There dont seem to be any jazz lovers here.I think its quite strange.

Good rythm ,melody and harmony what can be more sexy?8O

paul81

Nov 1, 07 at 10:52am
I play Jazz for a living.....sigh....Pearls to swine:-(

bearmaker

Nov 1, 07 at 04:56pm
Well Paul.

As we can see also here .So it is.

I hope You can live doing that.Here its coming up slowly but certainly.
For me it was a hobby but giving so much to me.

I got some lessons for clarinet of Tony Scott in early 60s.That was fantastic.
He was here for couple weeks with Charlie Mingus.:D

Tony

Nov 15, 07 at 06:39am
Test

Deleted Member

Nov 19, 07 at 05:36am
Jazz is the deepest way to express feelings, from sadness to happiness, without any lirics teh singing is through instruments and when you have a singer, oh mine, mine... That´s great music for the ears. 8)

bearmaker

Nov 19, 07 at 01:58pm
Thinking same as You.I am litlle surprised that Jazz topic isnt more popular here.

Does it demand too much brains?:x

Deleted Member

Nov 25, 07 at 04:28am
Hi there bearmaker - I too am a jazz muscian and have been since the age of 11yrs and now in my 70's. was know at one stage as the New Zealand group that emulated dave brubeck - also did a lot of MJQ - Armad Jarmal - and the likes - toured in the 50's as backing for Sarah Vaughan with the danny kay show for Save the children. Jazz music is the musicians music and for those who really like to swing Merv

bearmaker

Nov 25, 07 at 05:01am
Hi murphy and other jazz lovers.
I have done my carrier with classical music but jazz has always been almost number one for me.
I just cant understand why jazz is not more popular when it has all elements that music can have.Or is it so that it demands too much?