My tooth hurts!!

My tooth hurts!!

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 03:59pm
I don't care how good/bad the new site is or how good/bad the old site was!!

My tooth feckin hurts!!

My useless dentist don't seem to be able to do anything about it, but while it don't hurt all the time it's hurtin now. And neither alcohol or drugs is doin anythin about it!!

Now theres some fookin wailin, bitchin and complainin for ya!! :evil::cry::P

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 04:59pm
I know the feeling Lush - I have 4 that need to be surgically removed very soon. I keep the pain at bay by rinsing periodically with
1/2 peroxide and 1/2 water - (up the peroxide if it really hurts) This mixture not only helps clean out the debris between the teeth and in the cavities - but also rinses away the bacteria which causes the pain. My teeth have been bad for a couple years now and that is how I've kept the pain at bay. A bonus - this same mixture helps to whiten your teeth better than any over the counter crap and it's cheaper too. I just went to the dentist a week ago - hadn't been there in almost 5 years - he said other than the teeth that needed to come out my teeth were in good condition and I didn't even need a cleaning at this time. I also use baking soda to brush when my teeth feel dirty.

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 08:04pm
Get some clove oil. Soak a tiny piece of cotton in the oil, and bite the cotton with the tooth that hurts. It will burn a little for just a second, then the whole area will go numb for a couple hours. If there's a cavity there, just pack the cotton into the cavity, and seal it with a piece of wax, it'll last longer that way.

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 02:59am
Thanks Duckie - forgot about the clove - I used to chew whole cloves when I was younger - used it instead of mouthwash - then the Clove Chewing Gum came out and I chewed that instead.:roll:

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 12:18pm
I really liked clove chewing gum. I think it's still available in some specialty stores for about $5 a pack, instead of 5 cents.8O

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 09:33pm
Sorry to hear of your pain Lush!!! I still haven't gotten the one fixed with the filling that fell out right before I moved and baby it when I eat! I feel your pain doll and it sux!!!

xoxo Mz V

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 04:35am
:mrgreen: Thanks LY, Duckie and PH for your sympathy and advice. Things haven't got much better. I have an abcess and now one side of my face is all swollen. How attractive!!! Lol. I daren't leave the house for fear of scaring small children. But i did see a different dentist who prescribed me antibiotics. Just sat here waiting for them to kick in. Gotta go back next week and see if the tooth causing the trouble can be treated or has gotta come out. What fun :D

xx

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 10:31am
Hoping Lush is feeling better! We miss you around here!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 11:36am
Me, Too!!!:cry:

Deleted Member

Sep 23, 07 at 01:48pm
:mrgreen: Hugs for the darlin Mz V and duckie. I'm feelin a lot better thank you. Antibiotics have done the trick and only my return visit to the dentist on wed to face 8O

Don't you guys be missin me too much, i'm here but just not postin too much at the mo (i'm keeping up with your stories PH..i love em!! :wink:-). There is a reason i ain't been about so much, and even i never thought it would be for this long!! Things'll be back to normal soon and then there'll be no shutting me up. You have been warned!! Lol :P xxxxx
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 23, 07 at 01:49pm