Today's reading is from the Book of Government Life, Chapter 11, Verses 1-15:
1. In the beginning was the Plan.
2. And then came the Assumptions.
3. And the Assumptions were without form.
4. And the Plan was without Substance.
5. And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
6. And Workers spoke among themselves saying,
"It is a crock of shit and it stinks."
7. And Workers went unto their Supervisors and said,
"It is a crock of dung and we cannot live with the smell."
8. And Supervisors went unto their Managers saying,
"It is a container of organic waste, and it is very
strong, such that none may abide by it."
9. And Managers went unto their Directors, saying,
"It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength."
10. And Directors spoke among themselves, saying
to one another; "It contains that which aids plant
growth, and it is very strong."
11. And Directors went to Vice President, saying unto him,
"It promotes growth, and it is very powerful."
12. And Vice President went to the President, saying unto him
"It has very powerful effects."
13. And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.
14. And the Plan became Policy.
15. And that's how shit happens!!