Piercings

Piercings

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 05:14am
My wife just had her nipples pierced a week ago (there is a pic in our profile).
I'm curious about how long it should take for them to heal enough to be played with. She told me that it would take a month........Good God I don't think I can wait that long!!!:cry:
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 17, 07 at 05:15am

rasue

Sep 17, 07 at 05:57am
Lucky you, been trying to get mine to for ages lol

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 06:33am
Once you are pierced, the healing process may be slow. This depends a lot on the size and weight of your breasts. Those with smaller breasts will actually have less problems than those with heavier breasts that can get caught in things through natural movement. You never realize how much pulling and squishing your nipples undergo every day until you get them pierced!
The less aggravation your piercing undergoes, the quicker the healing time will be. It should only take about 6-8 weeks.

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 08:06am
"You never realize how much pulling and squishing your nipples undergo every day until you get them pierced!"

-----------------------------------------------

My wife says "Ohhhh so fucking true" :lol:

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 08:55am
Also saliva is good for healing but very gently so happy licking and VERY gentle sucking

vstromcpl1

Sep 17, 07 at 06:02pm
It actually took about 2 months for the MRS to heal up. They pierced one of her milk ducts, so it took a little longer then expected to clear up. We also found she has to wear straight dumbells. Rings are actually painful for her to wear.:D

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 02:38pm
The Mrs. says that they are getting better. Except for when she bumps them into something or snags one.:-(