The C.A.T. Position

The C.A.T. Position

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 03:19am
I have not had that much experience with women, But I have recently, met this woman, we love to experiment, in having Sex in many positions,I guess everyone starts off in the missionary Position ? then change to other positions ?, We starting in the missionary, but then I asked her to close her legs around me, I have now found out it's called the C.A.T. Coital Alignment Technique. What a difference it made !!!! it felt a lot tighter for me & a lot difference for her too,I found out it was a good position for a woman to reach Orgasm in ? as it stimulate her clitoris and the way your pelvises are connecting.
in this position,in fact it was not long before I was cuming, as it felt as though she had more of a grip around my penis. Has anybody else tried this position ? I'd love to hear your replies. good or bad ?

UK Tim

yogithebear

Sep 17, 07 at 07:34am
Get yerself a copy of the Kama Sutra and have fun. One doesn't realize how many different positions there are to do one thing, hehe

Deleted Member

Sep 18, 07 at 12:53am
I guess you have already got a copy Of the Kama Sutra then Yogi, talking from Experience ???

Does Boo Boo now about this ha ha he he
UK Tim