Large Lottery

Large Lottery

zepyer_1999

Sep 15, 07 at 03:55pm
Local paper runs a little survey on various subjects. Recently in the USA there was a lottery for 330 million dollars (US).
Paper ran a survey asking if folks it the thought winning such a large amount of money would make their life "worse". 80% said "no".
How about you?

bearmaker

Sep 15, 07 at 04:05pm
I hope not for me eather.If I could be honest for myself ,I would give 10million to Greenpeace,200million to Red Cross,2million to myself and rest for different charity projects and local soccer club.:bye:

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 04:11pm
Thats about £150 million - think i could be happy on that . You could live off the weekly interest alone lol . Reckon first thing i'd do would go live somewhere warn and sunny and then if depression does set in at least id get a great tan out of it lol .

I reckon anyone who says having loads of money makes them sad just doesn't know how to enjoy themselves !!!

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 04:27pm
After the family was taken care of, I'd spoil me and Jason_V silly!!! More than we are.....

xoxo Mz V:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 07:26pm
I'd have a mold made of Mz V' cute little butt., first.

Then I'd get molds made of every ww lady's body made and cast in bronze. I'd buy a beach and put all my bronze beauties there, and lay in the shade of a coconut tree in a hammoc drinking coronas until it got too dark to see, go to bed and do it all over again the next day.
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 15, 07 at 07:27pm

mnoldbstrd

Sep 15, 07 at 07:49pm
Well if I every hit the big one I'll send you all a note from some beach somewhere to tell you if it has realy changed my life for the better or worse.

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 09:39pm
fuckit I wouldn't even send a note......LOL!!!!!
$300mil I'd buy the fuckin island fer the chosen few from here! and I'd blow the rest foolishly on myself and family

Tony:x

mnoldbstrd

Sep 15, 07 at 10:05pm
Hell buy a special island for those chosen few and have a big party for every one else

zepyer_1999

Sep 16, 07 at 10:12am
Hmmmm, Think you guys have lost track of the theme of the thread my friends.
Would it make your life worse?

mnoldbstrd

Sep 16, 07 at 10:22am
I don't think it will make it worse, just a different kind of greef. The calls from bill collector will stop and the call from the numerois charity groups will start. Relatives who critisize you for the way you lived before will will tell you how wonderful a person you are as they hold out their hands in hopes that you will be generous. and the list will go on. Oh and the IRS will still be their same old sweet self snagging up every dime they can