cam chat

cam chat

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 01:32pm
I have emailed WW twice to get some help in the new clubhouse on why I can't get any cams to open they all just keep trying to load and never open.As of right now I am off this site looking for another place to chat and have a little fun because WW dosen't seem to care besides they allready have my money.Can anyone help me?:evil::evil::evil::evil:

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 04:36pm
All I know is I emailed them this morning and they got back to me quickly, I'm thinkin cuz I saved their email addy in my addy book....

xoxo Mz V

cabaret

Sep 16, 07 at 01:08pm
I have had same problem with cam.Other peoples cam won't load.I have emailed the tech site with no reply.Can anyone assist.My own cam works.I am a premium member and working on windows xp.Thank you

Deleted Member

Sep 16, 07 at 03:26pm
Some email providers see WW mail as spam or junk mail and dump it in those folders.
All tech support and emails to the site are answered.

cabaret

Sep 16, 07 at 03:43pm
Modbot .I have sent the tech site mail via the forum site with the correct link stating other peoples cams will not load.Can you assit.

camaro69

Sep 16, 07 at 07:07pm
I have had a nightmare with the Camfrog Active X contro. I am using Vista.

When I close the program, the computer still shows that camfrog is still running.

Camfrog also seems to not like Logitech 64bit operating systems.

I have tried to reload the camfrog but it didn't help.

As far as tech support, I have sent emails for help and never once received a reply.

I too am looking for another user friendly site. This has turned into something that I didn't buy. A dating service?

Deleted Member

Sep 16, 07 at 07:09pm
Honey what Modbot said, your email may see Ww emails as spam/junk so you're getting replied to via YOUR email addy you put in those emails you sent Ww thru the forum links. I had to put my email addy in to have them respond to me. I know I'm not the only one who gets replied to by WW...

Deleted Member

Sep 17, 07 at 10:02am
Well I know I didn't delete anything email wise and still no resonce and modbot why don't you just tell us here what is wrong I am on windows xp huge amounts of memory and still just allways says cams are loading and never like I said never had a problem before the new clubhouse.So I know WW has my money the only thing is now I don't have anything to view I would love to be able to fix the problem but have gotten no help from WW just a few memberstried to help but nothing seems to work anymore, sorry juat had to bitch again but I am just kinda mad about it all

cabaret

Sep 17, 07 at 03:17pm
Hi modbot.I am having exactly the same problem as redhott2.I have tried everything I can think of to solve the problem of none loading cams on the new site even I had no problem on the old site.I have sent messages via your technical linked site but had no reply.As redhot2 states why can't you assist and help us.The Cabs

bad1don

Sep 18, 07 at 08:36am
me too modbot cannot get the cams to open