I'm new to this and trying!

I'm new to this and trying!

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 10:47pm
What is the best way to send mail on the new site. I went to " Mail box" and didn't see anything that would allow me to send a message! Maybe I'm not supposed to send any mail????

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 05:11am
Click on the profile of the one you want to sent the mail to - there is a short list on the page "Bookmark" "Block" "Add to Friend's List" - "Send Message" etc - click on Send Message.
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 15, 07 at 05:14am

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 05:35am
Hi ddresser , I tried to reply to your mail , but with this pathetic nonsense about limited messages , I was unable to reply to your mail today .

I wanted to say how glad i was that the repairs are being carried out and I hope that you and your friends have many more great nights in the hall .

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 06:05am
this really sucks when you are limited to the number of times you can reply to messages and the time of day whenyou can reply. I have people call me and I cant answer.(sigh)

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 08:06am
The limited messages will make folks CALL more, a novel idea!!! I'm still curious as to why my pro pics can't be viewed and all set to public......

xoxo Mz V

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 10:08am
I tried to send you a message. Your old clubhouse box says it is full. No link on your profile to contact you. I have sent a support request to WW.

Deleted Member

Sep 15, 07 at 10:24am
Dang and I thought I had it fixed! Cleaned out the old mailbox so pm away baby!!!

xoxo Mz V:wink: