Fastest and Easiest Move I Ever Made!

Fastest and Easiest Move I Ever Made!

crafty

Sep 14, 07 at 12:22pm
Well troops I moved from Ohio to the Virgin Islands all with the click of a mouse.....how is that for a fast and easy way to move? Wonder what the weather is like there today....hmmm. Amazing what a little lie can do, but I did finally do my profile....at least somewhat I would say. A few things I got away with without answering though not as many as I would have liked.:wink:

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 12:40pm
Hey, I am a 99 year old, 4 foot- seven inch, 500 pound mattress tester.
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 14, 07 at 12:41pm

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 01:54pm
so when are you going to invite us all down?

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 03:48pm
When he gets through stuffing himself?

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 03:49pm
Hahahahahaha....so who is talking to who here? :lol:

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 04:21pm
21:48 Sep 14, 2007
When he gets through stuffing himself?

???you lost me there, but i was talking to crafty our best friend who just moved to the virgin islands who i'm hopeing will invite us all down to spend a month is the sun and sand

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 04:22pm
how are you this afternoon ljd any damage to your other house?

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 05:18pm
Hey, I am a 99 year old, 4 foot- seven inch, 500 pound mattress tester.

Sounds like all you'll do Horsie is bounce like a ball on the mattress!!! A shriveled bouncy ball at that!!!:D

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 05:32pm
purkleheart, true, true.

crafty

Sep 14, 07 at 05:45pm
so when are you going to invite us all down?
I am planning an open house and you are all invited down. I just have to figure out this time zone we are in here so I can let you know what time my door will be open. This time thing sucks big time, this military time does not agree with my military time at all, if I can figure military time right it would be about 19:40 my time(7:40 pm)....and their thingy is already saying 23:40....I am at a total loss.