old clubhouse

old clubhouse

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 06:08am
y cant i get into the old clubhouse, it says i need to upgrade, im fully paid up member?????? i want to check my mail there becoz not all my mail shows up in the new clubhouse

wldbill

Sep 14, 07 at 06:28am
The old Clubhouse may have the doors open until September 30, but looks like they've disconnected all the utilities. It's like touring an abandoned warehouse.:cry:

yogithebear

Sep 14, 07 at 06:37am
The funny thing is yesterday no one could post on it or reply on it but when we asked em about it the said it was working. I still need it to converse with some of our 'tech impaired 'friends that haven't made it to the new room yet. Had to call em on the phone. Imagine that, a phone call, how quaint, hehehe

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 06:44am
A bear that had HUMAN conversation??? Cool!

xoxo Mz V

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 06:45am
Yogi,

As far out in the country as you live, don't you mean two soup cans and a very long string? :x:x:x:x:x
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 14, 07 at 06:45am

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 06:50am
What is this shit pick on bears day????
if ya notice more and more folks been comin in with bear names!! so's ya better be nice to us or we not gonna be nice back when we take over!!!!!!!:twisted:

yogithebear

Sep 14, 07 at 06:56am
Heck Finn, we've already taken over, they just haven't realized it yet, or won't accept it, hehehe

Bears rule, remember the joke about where does a bear shit?? let me tell ya, it's anywhere he wants, lol

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 06:58am
There ya go!!!! and on that note I'm off to werk!!!!:x:lol:

Tony

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 09:39am
& how do we change our username?

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 09:49am
You need to click on the contact tab at the bottom of every page in the new clubhouse and submit the questions you are asking.