fedex

fedex

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 03:31pm
i've been waiting all day for a shipment from fedex i have the tracking number and have been tracking it for 2 days.when i checked this morning it showed it was on the truck for delivery today. after checking this afternoon it showed driver could not find address.the stupid SOB never came down my street i live at the end of a cul de sac and he would have to be carefull not hitting my car when he turned around.i have had nothing but trouble with fedex in my job before i retired. it got so bad there that i informed all my suppliers that i would refuse any shipments they made by fedex
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 13, 07 at 03:32pm

yogithebear

Sep 14, 07 at 06:32am
Ya know, we have had a lot of trouble with fedex too. They have separate divisions unlike UPS where your regular delivery guy makes all your deliveries. Fedex home is a contracted service and it sucks if ya live in the country like we do. Fedex ground is better and they usually find us. We were two weekes getting a package one time that they didn't even try to deliver cause the driver didn't know where we lived. Cindy got so pissed that she called the fedex main office for this area and asked them to just send it by UPS so we could get it. They didn't much like that idea but they did give it to the fedex ground guy and we did get it the next day

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 06:36am
Hell, both fedex and ups delivers all their boxes to my apartment if the office is closed.

Neither of them try to deliver them to the apartment they are suppose to go to.

It's hell having an apartment next door to the office because they think I can accept them which I do.

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 07:51am
just talked to the manager of the local center and he claims the driver went down our street and didn't find my block,(3100) the dumb ass turned on the street and then turned around going only 1 block

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 01:04pm
Hell my new bank sent my debit card to the wrong addy!!! Checks and everything else made it here but not the card!!! Nobody takes pride in their jobs anymore!!!

xoxo Mz V

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 02:05pm
the package finaly got here this afternoon the driver said he never saw my house or the number the dumb shit said he pulled into my neighbers' driveway across the street from me and left

Deleted Member

Sep 16, 07 at 08:09am
Don't ya hate the stupid exuses Tomy???

xoxo Mz V

Deleted Member

Sep 16, 07 at 10:11am
i'm all most getting used to them with all the assholes,idiots and jerks running around this town

falcon69

Sep 24, 07 at 06:30am
Have to agree with purpleheart that "Nobody takes pride in their jobs anymore!!!" What happened to the days where the customer was the most important part of business? I guess everybody is making such great profits they don't need loyal customers anymore. Can't wait for economies to start crashing and thinning the herd. Just watch how important the customer and service is then. I know it will probably not happen but it is nice to have dreams isnt it?
Edited by falcon69 Sep 24, 07 at 06:31am

yogithebear

Sep 24, 07 at 03:03pm
I totally agree with your results but I sure don't want to see the economy crash to achieve the results.