New Site - Congrats

New Site - Congrats

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 12:30am
I see from the amount of posts I aint gonna be popular, but I think the new site is cool.

Maybe spare a thought for the work gone on behind the scenes in getting a massive upgrade like this up and working, and yea there will be teathing problems, there always are, but the fact of the matter is, its a great site, and if people can bear with it while the bugs are being ironed out, I am sure you will find something better in the new format.

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 12:40am
It is refreshing to hear someone tell it like it is.

JoJoInOz

Sep 13, 07 at 12:48am
enig, you just like the hands free feature at music chat hehehehe

gawd help us now hes gone "hands free":lol:

or should i say "hands on" hehehee

:x

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 06:37am
The only feature I wish were included in the free membership is the ability to block a creepy little stalker who keeps following me around. Aside from that minor annoyance, I think the site will be just fine.

yogithebear

Sep 13, 07 at 07:39am
That's gonna be a tall order since at least half of the people on WW who are supposed to be female aren't.

It's easy to pick em out in camchat. They're the ones who never turn on a cam so we can see who's on the other end, but are the most vocal in typing in demands to see the real women 'perform'. Those sicko's discust me.

Deleted Member

Sep 14, 07 at 12:52am
Jojo, as well you know hun, 2 minute time-out, there is absoluely no way enough time for hands on, unless it was your hands that it :P

Hey are ya trying to tell me subtle like, that I play the music, you play the enigma ? LOL

JoJoInOz

Sep 14, 07 at 02:09am
grrrrrrrr delusional again enig! lol

you sure 2 minutes isnt enough for u??? hehehe:P

Deleted Member

Sep 16, 07 at 05:08am
Delusional sounds exactly right LOL, but thinking about it... have u ever known me to say NO LOL

Now Jojo get ur cutie little toukas in music and spin me some :x

Deleted Member

Sep 16, 07 at 05:31am
Yup..thanks to my hands free.. wife can get even more done around the house.....