Chapter 16-Showtime

Chapter 16-Showtime

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 09:25pm
I think ten minutes of silence had passed before Tiny cleared his throat and said, “Well… that’s an interesting way to get her to stop talking”.
Sundancer laughed while burying her face in his shoulder.. Then she slapped his chest and said, “Shut up ” and in almost a whisper she added, “Bitch ”…
“Dats MY bitch tonight ” Vixen says. Sundancer giggles and says, “yeah I’m not done with yours, yet either” and then peeks around to grin at her.
Vixen said “Let’s have a cigarette and then... hmmmmmmm… not sure I know what to do next”
“I DO ” Sundancer says with a giggle as she winks at Vixen. “This next one is for you, hon”.
“Oh?” says Vixen with a raised eyebrow. “You gonna tell me what that is?”
“Finish your cigarette while I fiddle with the camera” and she went over to the camcorder and took it off the tripod. “I need to… “ and she paused before continuing, “On 2nd thought” and she detached her strap on from the harness and said, “Jason – go wash this up for me baby. And do Vixen’s too while you’re at it”. So, I washed their cocks and brought them back.
She lit a cigarette and then turned to me and said, “You gave an ok blowjob earlier tonight, and she got off on it, but… I understand what she really wants. Fuck I want it, too So… this time… YOU… are going to be… a SLUT… A slut that can’t get enough cock. A slut that LOVES to suck a man off and swallow every drop of cum you can get.”
“You see, we don’t want you to just do it – “ and she walked around me caressing my cheek. “We want to watch you fucking LOVE it And it’s going to show – in EVERY action… and EVERY word that follows– until I tell you to stop – which will be AFTER he has shot his sweet load on your face and/or down your throat – while your sweetheart is up close and personal having orgasm after orgasm…. Understood?” And she smiled at me.
“Yes, Mistress” I said with a smile.
“Oh, fuck me Sundancer ” exclaimed Vixen with bright excited eyes.
Sundancer turned and winked at Vixen while saying, “Maybe next time we all get together - I will”.
“I’m going to be moving around with the camera to get as many angles as possible and then give her the video to keep. Oh – and I almost forgot – just stay there on the floor after he cums…. Not only is this going to drive your sweetheart absolutely fucking insane - but she’s probably going to need to have your ass after you make him cum. That’s going on video, too. Oh – one more thing Jason. I haven’t let him cum for 3 days now, so there should be plenty for a few squirts on your face before filling that pretty mouth of yours up.” She giggled and added, “You WILL have to swallow – after all, that’s what all good sluts do, don’t they?”
“God, I’m so fucking wet ” Vixen exclaimed with a half laughing and half excited grin. Sundancer went over and knelt down to her and gave her a kiss saying, “who loves you, baby?” Vixen grabbed her around the neck and said, “thank you, baby… you are such a doll ” There were tears forming in her eyes when she turned loose and said, “I wanna smoke another joint first” and laid her head on my shoulder and nuzzled against me.
After we had smoked another joint, Vixen gave me a long, deep, passionate kiss and whispered, “you’re so neat, baby ”.
Then Sundancer took me far enough away from everyone else that they couldn’t hear what she was saying. She looked me in the eyes and said, “I know I have no right to ask this of you, but she’s never even been close to having something like this before – and life is short, ya know? I can tell you to like doing this for her – but it won’t be the same. So, I’m asking you… for me… and for her, ok? Get into it – just pretend you’re a girl that’s addicted to cock, ok?” Then she looked me up and down… and walked around me with a “hmmmmmm… You know I dressed Tiny up once, but it just didn’t work on him. But, YOU…. Oh my ... Maybe my best friend will dress you up sometime… and share”. She squatted and ran her hand very slowly up my leg and ass. She grinned looking up at me and added as she got up, “When she does dress you up all slutty-like – shave - from the waist down – and you’ll have us both cumming before we even get a cock in you”. She licked her lips. “C’mon… show time for your sweetheart” and she patted me on the ass as we re-joined them. “Yikes Shave all that?” went through my mind.
“Places everyone. Tiny, put your jeans on and stand right here sweetheart. You’re finally going to cum, baby – IF that’s ok with your Mistress tonight” and she looked at Vixen.
“For this??? Oh fuck yes ” Vixen said after lighting a cigarette.
He smiled.
“Jason – behind him like we showed you earlier, baby. Oh – wait One more thing for her ” and she went over to the CD player and turned it on. When she came back, she looked up at my face and paused. I could see how hot this was making her, too. It really showed when she then caressed my cheek and softly said, “Blow him…” and then stepped back and started filming as Bad Company started playing from the stereo.

daninri

Sep 19, 07 at 04:20am
Great just keep them cumming:P

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 06:33am
wow hot story purpleheart!!

Deleted Member

Sep 19, 07 at 07:08am
Thanks yall!!! xoxo Mz V:wink: