Change from single to couple

Change from single to couple

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 04:55pm
Can you do this? I just can't find where to change my status?

vstromcpl1

Sep 12, 07 at 05:29pm
Click on the My Profile tab at the top of the page. You should see Edit Profile on the right side of the page. Click on that and you should be able to make any changes you want. Hope that helps.

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 05:57pm
Unfortunately there's NO option to change from single to couple?

Deleted Member

Sep 12, 07 at 09:07pm
You will apparently have to submit a support ticket to find out. May have to start a new profile???
Edited by Deleted Member Sep 13, 07 at 07:55am

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 01:33am
Thanks purpleheart - I'll do that but it would be a REAL pain if I have to start over again as you could just swap over on the old site. Oh well, that's progress for you!! x

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 07:25am
How do I get my comments on my profile and keave comments on friends profiles?

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 07:58am
Comments on your profile can be found under the "my profile" link and scroll down. Same with leaving them, there is a link below their pix if I'm not mistaken....

xoxo Mz V

Deleted Member

Sep 13, 07 at 10:58am
Ok now I did move the "comments" icon to where I wanted it when I was building my profile... But I see some of my friends that are on my frineds list, have comments left on their page, but when I go to leave one, the drop box will appear, and I type a msg, but the only thing that is there is "close forum" and when I click that it closes out and there is no comment.... I usually can figure things out, but this one has got me....LoL

Deleted Member

Sep 16, 07 at 12:03pm
Kinda hard to see any of the buttons on your myspace profile darlin...